LV 13 Discussion

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 12, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Shit, my "Purdon't" squad will be busting heads, in 3 years.

3. IrishBearcat

Only two user v user games left, good job guys! Perhaps another early advance?

4. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

I'll be wanting my aggies, or wolverines. Depending on your league setup.

5. IrishBearcat

Take the Skunkbears.. ND v Mich would be a good user v user rivalry.

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

So looks it's gonna b a big 10 dynasty lol... I'll take urban and the boys...

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'd let you win every time

• Like Like x 1
  8. I Peench

I hate all the B1G, don't know how I'd feel about an all B1G dynasty. I'll try to think of someone I'd like IrishBearcat haha

9. IrishBearcat

Nothing is set in stone. Maybe we could do custom conferences or something to make everyone happy. Any ideas?

10. I Peench

I'm torn. Custom conferences would be cool, but I'm a traditionalist. No problem putting ND in the B1G, but that's about it. I like the idea of one conference, but 2 would make more people happy.

11. IrishBearcat

I'm in agreement with you Peench. I don't HAVE to be Notre Dame, and I'd only be okay with moving them to the B1G.

I like the one conference setup though. Do we want to do Big 10 + ND or another conference?

12. I Peench

Obvious answer is to set up a poll with all BCS conferences minus Pac 12. I have a creative proposal. Balance of it all. It is the following:

SEC OD with some combination of the ACC. Allow Georgia Tech, Florida State, Miami, and Clemson to be moved into the SEC. This makes a lot of sense, and isn't too unrealistic. Those conferences have a bit less history and more shuffling around, so I'd personally be cool with it. Allows us to maintain some amount of realism, one conference OD, and allow for a greater team selection. Don't NEED to move those ACC teams, just could if someone would want one of those teams (ie me and Florida State :) )

Florida, FSU, Miami all in one conference
    Clemson and South Carolina in one conference
    UGa and GT in one conference

Would be a lot of fun imo

13. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

:( No love for the BIG 12 so i can play with my Texas boys

14. I Peench

With the scenario I posted above, I wouldn't really care if Texas hopped into the SEC with the Aggies. Again, not too crazy in my opinion, especially considering UT almost moved

15. IrishBearcat

I'd prefer less moving like you said. I'd like us all to start with more middle tier teams or even crappy teams so we all have to do some building.

Do we want to incorporate Coaching Carousel into the setup (with or without restrictions) or should we not?

Big 12 could work I suppose.

16. I Peench

I've never been in a CC OD before, so I couldn't comment on that. I'd be intrigued though, just not sure how it'd work with all ending up in the same conference

The SEC "super" conference would be really cool imo. It'd be really competitive recruiting wise too, since everything would be so concentrated. Like I said, I don't find that shuffling to be too unrealistic.

And the Big 12 is da worst ahha

17. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I personally have no opinion. I like the building aspect of it. What about a Big East type deal no body is an elite team talent levels all start about equal.

18. IrishBearcat

What about WAC with CC on?

If we don't do that, I'd at least like to do a conference with middle tier teams like Big East, ACC, WAC etc. SEC and Pac-12 would def be off the table for sure for my vote.

19. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

The talent difference in every conference but the Big east is crazy. The big east is one of the few conferences where you have no idea who could win each week

20. I Peench

CC is cool, I'd definitely be down.

I think if we go this route we should scrap the idea of one user conference and let guys go where their offers take them. Maybe after everyone is settled we re-align. I'd love to gun for the Irish against you.

21. IrishBearcat

That'd be a fun thing to do.

Maybe we could have CC on but still always make it so we have one conference filled with 12 users. We all start out in MAC (for example) and if we were to get a job offer from another school my MAC team would be switched out of the conference and my new team would be switched into the conference.

22. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

If we go this way I'd be in favor for the Big East or WAC

23. I Peench

With dynamic conference prestige, anything is possible. I'd feel weird putting UNC in the Western Athletic Conference though
    I think the easiest place to start is polling CC vs non CC and take it from there

24. IrishBearcat

I'd be for CC but I'd like some restrictions/structuring so we don't have 1 user by himself in a conference or bad spacing like that.

25. I Peench

Can't we customize conferences at any point? Or can we only do that before we start?