LV Season Requirements and Rewards

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 6, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

We've had a few slackers in the past few seasons with game summaries and recruiting trackers. What we'll be doing this season is posting a "weekly game summaries thread" where ALL week 1 summaries from every season will go. It'll be easier for me to track this way. Everyone will be REQUIRED to post game summaries before playing their game. Failure to post or playing games before summaries caught up will result in -5 scholarships for each offense. I don't like playing "bad cop" but unless there is a consequence involved people will continue to slack.

*Everyone will be allowed 1 missed/late summary per season, just inform me when you wanna use your one free pass and post in this thread when it's used.

Everyone who posts a recruiting tracker and actively updates it will receive an extra scholarship to to use any season and also one cut to use any season as well. I will track rewards here for all users.

Somebody who does something above and beyond content wise and does it for the entire season will receive an additional scholarship, and the ability to cut another player.

That's 2 potential extra scholarships, and 2 potential cuts everyone can earn per season.

It is everyone's responsibility to contact me regarding belief that they have earned a reward. I will then check it out, and make a ruling. Ultimately all decisions I make are 110% final and are not up for debate.

Lastly, I will be checking recruiting #s harder than ever. Any over-signing will result in -5 scholarships. I know sometimes with transfers and stuff the roster numbers don't add up, but what I will be looking at is how many scholarships you had available in your survey, and how many commits you ended up with. I'll be checking 5 random weeks to make sure nobody has access scholarships out.

Everyone must sign this with agreement and understanding before kicking off week 1. Good luck fellas. PM me with any questions.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I accept, but i don't care about these little "Rewards" because i hardly can even recruit my number. I just want to be active cause this is too fun to not be active and rant about how your team is the shit.

Doing top players for stats was too hard to keep up, so i think i can just do a player of the week thread. Sounds good?

• Like Like x 1
  3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

It's more of an opportunity to give a little incentive for people to go above the minimum games summaries. I think we have a very good group, but we had a bad dropoff in content (including myself) last season. We will pick up the pace.

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

i dont need rewards to try and spark some fun. like BW, i rarely hit my max anyway

but i accept your challenge

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Agreed and signed, with finals being over next week I should have some more time to contribute.

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Accepted my good sirs! And I still wanna do my coaches spotlight....

7. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

i accept. might help after having those walk-ons added that I couldnt cut

8. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Fellas I just ask that u guys bear with me this season, things will be a little harder with a newborn at home but I'll try my best to stay up on everything! Don't kick me to the curb just yet lol....

9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

No problem there I would imagine, and congrats on your new child!

10. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Thanks man!

11. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

12. DMan22

DMan22 Walk On

Agreed and signed,

Chuck Norris