LV User Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by -Cougars-, Mar 2, 2012.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

1 .[​IMG] The Huskies finished out the 2014 season ranked #2 in the nation, and with the Huskies being the highest ranked team in the Pac-12 and a solid team in general. Look at for the Huskies to make a run for people's money.

2. [​IMG] The California Golden Bears, the only team in the Pac-12 to bring home a national title. But after a disappointing 8-4 season many people have changed their thoughts about the Bears. The Bears are no sleepers now. A great recruiting class is coming in for the Bears and I do indeed believe the Bears will be the team to beat in the future.

3. [​IMG] The Buffaloes have come out of nowhere to be a threat in the Pac-12. A new coach is all that the Buffaloes needed to be known throughout the nation and they haven't been backing down from anyone, playing as good as anybody in the nation.

4. [​IMG] The Beavers have always been a great team in the Pac-12. If it was possible to have two #3's I would consider Oregon State and Colorado at #3. These teams are coached by two great coaches but in my opinion I have felt that Oregon State starts out strong but somewhere during the season they fall apart.

5. [​IMG] The Bruins. The once unstoppable force in the Pac-12 have now been put into place. The Bruins find it hard to be consistent throughout the season and a turnover bug has hit them last season and they found it hard to win games like that. Don't sleep on the Bruins yet.

6. [​IMG] The Wazzou Cougars! After a heart wrenching 1-11 season last year I do believe the Cougars will be a threat in a couple of seasons. With a group of Mediocre players they are a threat still in the Pac-12. Coach Murk has been doing a nice job turning the Cougars around. I expect to see more from his team in the future.

7. [​IMG] No idea what happened to the Utes, they have been known for their special teams throughout the college football world but special teams isn't going to win games. After 3 disappointing seasons for the Utes, their fans just aren't in the spirit for the Ute football program. The Utes are still looking a winning record after 3 straight seasons they have had losing records.

8. [​IMG] The Arizona Wildcats. They had a good season last year, upsetting the Bruins of UCLA last year 52-31 was a great spark to the Wildcat Program. Clifton Hall was arguably one of the best backs to play at Arizona but now he is gone. The Wildcats are tired of being the Pac-12's door mat and have been playing quality ball but the Wildcats have yet to make their first bowl appearance since they haven't been to one in 5 years.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

That sounds like a challenge to me

also I went 9-4 in season 4. so... check yo facts :cool:

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Oh you messed up Coug!

mediocre players? locker room material!

We're going to be a threat NOW

4. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

You did a great job Cougars, I think we picked the right guy to do these. A little controversy is never a bad thing!

Also, you like Cal so it's definitely okay with me! :D

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I'm honored to be #1, but I've always done better with an underdog type mentality. I don't like having a big target on my back! I hope my team can live up to the expectations this year.

6. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]

About that..

7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea thats my bad lol dont remember much of season 4

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

A couple of drinks will do that to you :)

9. IrishBearcat

Can we get a week 2 update?

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I was leaving everyone neutral. There won't be a big change until we hit Pac-12 play

11. IrishBearcat

I'd like to see this updated at the very least every other week.

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

What do you want me to update the last two spots?

13. IrishBearcat

Are you unfamiliar with power rankings? They usually are updated on a weekly basis, and teams "rise" and "fall" based on how their games played out.

14. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Oh alright I will update it then.

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

1.[​IMG] Oregon State sky rockets to #1 in the latest power rankings after they handled a great LSU team 48-38. LSU started the season ranked #2 and was looking to go to a national title but an early season loss may have ruined it for them.

2. [​IMG] UCLA moves up 3 spots after an impressive win over the #3 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide. The Tide came in with all the confidence in the world having one of the best defenses in the nation and coming in ranked #3. But the Crimson Tide didn't preform too well and lost.

3. [​IMG] Colorado came up with a impressive win over a talented FSU team in week 1. The Buffaloes have the offense to hang with anyone in the nation and apparently defense if they only held FSU to 17 points.

4. [​IMG] The Golden Bears, even though they came up with a big win over Illinois, they moved down in the polls. The teams above them played ranked teams and won. California has one of the best teams in the Pac-12 and they take on #1 Auburn in week 2. We will see what they can do.

5. [​IMG] Another NFL team in the Pac-12 struggled against the unranked Texas Longhorns. Washington is ranked #4 in the nation and they look to travel to the Pac-12 championship with all the talent they have. The Huskies came out with a win but they trailed a lot during that game.

6. [​IMG] The Utes are moving on up. After a great display beating the Boise State Broncos 31-10. The Utes had a solid game on offense and defense as they held the Broncos to only 10 points. If the Utes keep that up they will be a major threat in the Pac-12.

7. [​IMG] The Wildcats won against Ball State and they rushed the ball for almost 500 yards. Big game for the Wildcats as they look to take a run for people's money if they continue to play like this.

8. [​IMG] Wazzou came up with a huge win. Yes I know they won 48-7 but they played a division 2 football team. The Cougars played incredible but can they hold their own when Pac-12 play starts?

It's still early in the power rankings people so please don't get upset about where I placed you.

16. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

D1-AA, get it right!

17. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Alright, a non FBS school lol

18. IrishBearcat

-Cougars- , if you could get this updated for Week 2 games that would be great. If you wanna wait till next week to update it since only one more game is going to be playing (WSU vs Michigan) that's fine too.

19. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I will take the second choice and update it next week :)

20. IrishBearcat

Alright sounds good. Make sure you recruit soon! We're advancing at midnight.

21. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Power Rankings will be updated after this week is advanced.

22. IrishBearcat

23. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

1.[​IMG] Oregon State contains their #1 spot in the latest power rankings after a win against Washington. The Beavers are playing as well as anyone in the nation and sit at #2 in the polls.

2. [​IMG] Bruins stay neutral after a thrashing over #25 Clemson 34-6. The Bruins defense has the confidence to stop anyone and look to prove it once Pac-12 play opens up.

3. [​IMG]Colorado stays put at #3 after a solid performance last week crushing their rival Colorado State 31-6.

4. [​IMG] Cal stays at #4 after beating Duke 38-13. Not much to say about that win.

5. [​IMG] Utah sneaks on up to #5 after a great win over USC, 31-21. The Utes are showing the nation not to sleep on them this season. Their offense is doing pretty well and they are playing solid football all around.

6. [​IMG] Washington falls to #6 after a loss to Oregon State. The Huskies said they were going to make it to the Pac-12 championship with all the talent they have. Will this one loss ruin their dreams?

7. [​IMG] Arizona keeps on winning but still get no love in the polls? Yea they have been playing low rated teams but it's ok, they take on Utah this week. If they are able to pull off the upset there will be major changes in the polls.

8.[​IMG] The Wazzou Cougars stay at #8 after losing to Michigan. The Cougars started off the season 2-0 but a great Michigan team showed them why they are just Wazzou. If the Cougars want to be known they have to start winning games.

• Like Like x 1
  24. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

psh

• Like Like x 1
  25. IrishBearcat

Haha I'm so -Cougars- signed up for the Power Rankings, these are so RAW!

• Like Like x 1