LV12 | Schedule for League Launch

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 7, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

We've got most of the kinks already worked out, but there will be a few things we'll have to hammer out once we get the game. The earliest we'll start the OD will be a week from launch date, the 19th of July. I'm thinking it'll most likely be 1.5-2 weeks because we'll be waiting on a solid set of rosters.

I know we've voted on most things, but Custom Playbooks will be banned (at least for the start). I want to see how Custom Playbooks with the leagues experimenting with it, and most importantly I want to see if TSO comes up with proper guidelines and a decent way to police it. If that can be determined, we'll then take a vote on whether or not to allow CP.

As I noted, July 12th-19th most people will be breaking in the game, making rosters, playing in release tournaments, etc. We'll start discussing rosters, initial sliders, and final rules once the 19th hits.

Speaking of sliders, I aspect members to involved with the testing. The support in this aspect has been very mediocre, I challenge you guys to step up in this department.

Once the game is released, I aspect all of you guys to get back on the forums as if we were in the midst of our OD.

Over and out.

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

And you know the "gameplan" feature where we could change things to aggresive and conservative, we should just leave them at balanced to make things seem interesting.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm usually all over custom sliders. I don't make them but I like to test everybody's sliders out and report back to them with a box score. I'll test out your guy's sliders and also the sliders for my other dynasty, RMG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. IrishBearcat

I'd agree to this, but a few of them there are no way to police or prove if your opponent is doing them. I HATED them this year because they gave you huge advantages, but as mentioned before there really is no way to prove or see if they are doing it.

Wish there was an option just to completely cut them out of ODs :mad:

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Totally agree but it seems like catching the ball will be harder if your close to a defender and you catch it if you get hit it's like a drop half the time so that's fair now lol

6. IrishBearcat

Yea that's something to consider, perhaps they tweaked them so they make sense and aren't overpowered. Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 1
  7. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

sounds good to me Irish. Only a couple more days till we can get our hands on this baby!