LV12 | What to do if somebody gets fired?

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Jun 25, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I'm thinking we simply re-add them to their minor league team again via boot & re-invite. They'll suffer a penalty because I believe the school drops in prestige when they fire a coach. If they get fired from their major school I'm thinking we let them 1) accept any job offer in C-USA, if not possible 2) boot & re-invite as initial C-USA school is open, if not possible 3) let them select any open C-USA school.

The point is I don't think we can just let coaches get fired and go into their completely own conference because the C-USA, or a lower job at the ACC/SEC doesn't offer. If let firings be realistic and let them go only where they have offers from (even if it's none of the 3 conferences we picked) then at best we could schedule 3-4 USER Games via OOC. Bowl ties could be messed around with to try and get an extra one too, but thats still only 4-5 user games compared to the 7-8 everyone else will be playing.

I'm not sure my take on either. First we need to vote if we will keep all members in the 3 conferences even if we have to boot them & re-invite them, or we will allow users to go to any conference if AND ONLY IF none of the 3 conferences offer the user a coaching job.

OPTION ONE
    We keep all users in one of the three conferences (C-USA, ACC, or SEC) at all costs, even if it means booting them and re-inviting them when they get fired.

OPTION TWO
    We allow users who get fired, and who are also not offered a job from any of the three conferences (C-USA, ACC, or SEC) a job, to take a job in another conference. In this scenario they would only be able to play users in OOC play, Bowl games, or other coaches who are fired and undergo the same scenario.

I'm thinking option one makes sense, because if multiple users get fired and don't get offered jobs from are selected conferences then we could all be really spread out. Say Fuzzy and Oshio get offered jobs in ACC, myself and Cougars get offered jobs in the SEC, Noffke and one of the new guys are still in C-USA, while 2 other coaches get fired from C-USA and are in the MAC and Sun Belt, etc. etc. It gets pretty spread out.

IRISHBEARCAT VOTES FOR OPTION ONE.

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Option One

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Option one

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

5. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

6. Kapono