1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

M15 Coin Toss Glitch

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by broth262, Sep 16, 2014.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I haven't had the chance to check this outside of CFM, but I have noticed this a couple of times and was wondering if anyone else had noticed this. In my game, I choose as my preferences Kickoff and Against Wind, my opponent choose Receive and With Wind. Yet instead, I received with the wind, getting neither of my 2 choices, and he got neither of his 2. Not sure what is causing this, and if it is reliant on a certain combination of choices that can result in users not getting their preferences, or maybe just this exact set of circumstances. So if you get a chance in your next CFM game or head to head just let me know what you and your opponents settings were and the end result.

User A is hometeam, User B is road

Game 1:
    User A (Kickoff and Against Wind)
    User B (Kickoff and Against Wind)
    Result: User A kicked against wind.

Game 2:
    User B (Kickoff and Against Wind)
    Result: User A kicked against wind

Game 3:
    User B (Receive and with Wind)
    Result: User A received with wind

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    If you can verify this and it's repeatable I will get it to the right people at EA.