M25: Connected Franchise Mode Preview & Discussion

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by CHUNKNESS, May 21, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

ALL I HAVE TO SAY AND I FEEL I CAN POST HERE RATHER THAN ON THE MAIN THREAD, BUT ILL POST ON THERE LATER TONIGHT ONCE I HAVE TIME TO READ ALL THE POSTS IS.. OWNER MODE LOOKS SICK AS HELL. AND IF THERE IS THE OPTION TO PLAY THE TEAMS GAMES AS OWNER ID VOTE TO ALLOW OWNER AND COACHES INTO THE LEAGUE IF THAT MAKES SENSE. 1 USER PER TEAM OF COURSE. AND IF WERE GOIN TO GO TO A 16 TEAM LEAGUE (I SAY WE, BUT IT COULD BE YOU GUYS IF I DONT MAKE THE CUT) ALLOW IN CCM TEAM SWITCHING. IE IF YOU CAT CUT IT, YOU GET CUT. 2 CENTS PROLLY WORTH LESS THAN THAT LOL.

3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I prefer to continue playing as a Coach but, whatever the league decides will be fine with me...

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Just wanted to ask when the Application process for M25 will start to take place?? Seems like some others have already begun, just wondering when ours will get into it. Seeing these new M25 trailers as well as EA Sports Ignite trailers has me PUMPED!! Another question, how will 12th Man move forward once the next gen systems release? Will there be a 12th Man established on the PS4? Or will M25 solely run on the PS3 as far as 12th goes??

Hope everyone is doing well and has a safe Memorial Day weekend! Feels like I've been away half a year already. Think it's been maybe a month. Lol

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

With the reformatted league still active, we'll hold off on the application process for a while to allow those who have returned an opportunity to reacquaint themselves. We intend for the league to continue for the duration of each release cycle. Therefore, we will only select those who will commit to the entire release cycle to participate in the league. Whichever platform we choose to run on will most likely be the platform we'll use until the next release. The last thing we would do is force guys into purchasing a new system in order to continue with the league. If it is determined that enough guys have a new system for a separate league to form on one or both of the new platforms, we would do so maintaining the league on the old system unless there is enough demand for the league to dissolve. I know it doesn't give you any concrete answers, but we really won't know until we know more about the systems and the accessibility to our owners.

• Like Like x 2