MAC East opening in the 4th Horseman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by MurkYa21, Sep 2, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

MAC East opening in the 4th Horseman

We are going to start the preseason for season 2 tomorrow, but I need to add the new user tonight after recruiting since there is some issues with adding a user and creating the schedules..

I am looking for someone that is:
    • passionate about football
    • not a quitter
    • plays by OUR rules
    • post summaries/stay active on the boards

reply here or send me a PM if you are interested. I can usually tell who the best fit is for the spot through what they say to me in a msg. I will contact all of those who respond later tonight around 9 pm central.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

wish i could help but im black balled :-/ good luck tho!

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Say one more stupid comment and you'll be taking a break.

No need to say anything back, this is a warning.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

still looking for a guy...

this is probably one of the most active dynasties here..
    consider yourself lucky if you get the spot..

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

:5stars: still need a guy..

9. dub

dub Banned

I try this out man, read the rules..

Give me Buffalo

gt: dub

It'll be my first league here..

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Are you sure? I read your posts about not wanting too many user games...You will have anywhere from 3-5 each season. We advance pretty much twice a week, sometimes faster.

Is that you or no?

11. dub

dub Banned

I said that because I was trying to be in one dynasty and one only. I LOVE college football, and this has been the only game I've played in the past months. (Until 2k10 comes out) I have and hate Madden..

I also play a lot. Sometimes at awkward times. I am on a schedule so as long as these guys are active, and I don't have to wait and wait and wait for someone which is my biggest problem with user vs user games, then I'm game. I've been playing a lot of lobby games recently until I played a cheeser today..

I'll now be in a couple of dynasties including this one, so my fix should be met.

So yes, I'm game if you'll have me.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Our dynasty is very active, and this who site is people who try to play the game as sim as possible.

But sorry, I'm not sure that this dynasty is for you if you are pretty busy.

I want people that will stay for the long run, and it seems that since you already have two dynasties, and 2k10 will take up a lot of time as well you may not be able to keep up with us as we require our users to stay active within the forum, post summaries, etc.

If you thing you can handle all that, then I'd love to have you...but if not, no big deal.

Let me know. If you decide that you can, I'll hook you up with Buffalo ..have your game played ASAP. I'm just saying all this, because I know how busy a schedule can get especially with 3 OD's and other things.

13. b milley

b milley Walk On

I would love to get in on this if there is still an open spot. I read and replied to the thread on Operation Sports. I'm very active and would love to get in a dynasty that's in it for the long haul. I love rebuilding teams which is what the MAC is all about. If your interested in having me I would love to join.
    GT: b milley

14. dub

dub Banned

I'll guess I'll mention it again, I play everyday, and I'm extremely sim. I'm a man of my word, and If I commit, I commit fully.
    I'll be in other dynasties because this dynasty might not be active enough..

I usually play everyday on weeknights between 6-8pm est and on weekends.
    unless I'm setting up to play someone, I can adapt to them after 6pm.

I do have a job and gf, which is my "busy time", but other than that I'm good.

Again, I'd like a chance.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Alright, you two are in.

Do the following..

TT IV Rules - Read and Sign
    TF Rules - Read and Sign
    Get To Know Ya - Tell us about yourself real quick

Then..

Pick a team - dub will have 1st pick since he replied first, the only spots are in the MAC East
    Make a thread for your game summaries
    Make a thread for scouting reports - Please follow the directions in the sticky

After all that, I will have the co-commish send out your invites.
    I can't tell you any info on the teams available at the moment, because the servers are down for me. I can tell you that Buffalo and Akron were user controlled during the season, and Bowling Green was user controlled last season. Buffalo also won the MAC last season.

I will get you more info as soon as possible.

I will fill you guys in later on your recruiting limits and such

The MAC East will be 3 users, all are new this season, so it should be some good competition. Everyone else has been here from the start.