Mac in the USA: Preseason Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Oct 8, 2010.

1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Dec 10, 2009
    Mac in the USA: Preseason Power Rankings

2011 Mac in the USA: Preseason Power Rankings

1 [​IMG]UCF 0-0 - - Senior Rb Brynn Harvey looks to lead central Florida to a league championship and possible January bowl game. The Knights return 6 players rated 85 or above.
    2 [​IMG]Southern Miss 0-0 - - The Golden Eagles return 7 players rated 85 or above. I have a question for the pollsters. How the hell is Southern Miss "not" rated higher than UCF. Harvey is a beast no doubt about it, but look for DeAngelo Brown to snatch the Heisman this year.
    3 [​IMG]Tulsa 0-0 - - The Golden Hurricanes aerial attack should be sick. They return 4 players rated 85 or better. One QB and Two WR's are among those players rated 85 or above. Look for Damaris Johnson to challenge DeAngelo Brown for top receiver honors.
    4 [​IMG]ECU 0-0 - - The Pirates return 5 players rated 85 or above. ECU's Special Teams should help them win field position battles against most teams. Can anyone say beamer Ball!!!
    5 [​IMG]Central Michigan 0-0 - - Central Michigan return's one player rated 85 or above and it’s a damn kicker, lol. With two decent CB's and two outside linebackers, the Chippewa’s should be ok on the outside.
    6 [​IMG]Toledo 0-0 - - The Rockets return two players rated 85 or better. Eric Page looks to lead Toledo's passing attack.
    7 [​IMG]SMU 0-0 - - The Mustangs return 6 players 85 or above. However they're ranked exceptionally low. Lol, I guess the curse of those sanctions are still hurting SMU. Here's hoping my Trojans don't go thru that bull-ish.
    8 [​IMG]Marshall 0-0 - - The Thundering Herd will be led by Willy Korn. Hold up! Hold up! Isn't this the same Willy Korn who was supposed to be the savior of Clemson? Mr. Byrnes high I guess he wanted to scream "We are"...a million times.
    9 [​IMG]Buffalo 0-0 - - Buffalo returns 1 player 85 or above and its a damn punter. Ugh, and my cb's are 58 or below. Shoot me about rebuilding lol. I should be 121. I should be an FCS school.
    10 [​IMG]Memphis 0-0 - - The Tigers return a nice receiving corps. They also return a Wr rated 85.
    11 [​IMG]Eastern Michigan 0-0 - - Eastern Michigan is rated 120 in the preseason polls. Probably because they return two players rated 80 and they're kicker’s lol. Eastern Michigan will probably be rated higher than me at the end of the season.

Note: These rankings are based on preseason polls.
  2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    Good shit tubb but Toledo and the Doak Walker award winner are going to the top
  3. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

nice job

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Oct 1, 2010
    NICE!!!!!!!! EMU is looking to be .500 this season and sign some good recruits. I would say rebuilding but you had to have something first so we are just building.
  5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

Aug 31, 2010
    Good job! Tulsa should be good offensively, but we'll struggle holding people under 40
  6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Jul 31, 2010
    Damn....Great Stuff

Keep it coming throughout the year.
  7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Aug 4, 2010
    2,247 pressure being at the top...especially when the next 3 are in your division!!!:eek:
  8. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Jul 29, 2010
    SMU will be competitive this year, but right in the middle is probably right. Don't know about any sanctions though.