mac in the usa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikey, Feb 4, 2011.

1. mikey

mikey Walk On

i not sure whats going on with colts but people are starting to drop out of the leage cuase we not doing anything i am just wording if there any thing that vols u can do or should we just wait and see when he gets back cause i dont plain on going any where but i would like to see the season advance and for me and vols to find out what we should do about our game let me know

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Sorry man, I dont have any Admin controls

Only 1 person can be the Commish...Hang in there, if u want more action, there are plenty of other leagues looking for members. I'm in (2) myself

Thanks man..

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

So we have 9 teams, UCF had a bye, so of the remaining 8 that should have played already only 3 have played.....thats an owner issue, not one created by the commish.

I like this league because of the settings...good place to start, have some success....that being said given the owner turnover that the league experiences maybe we need to look at the advance schedule, tweak the sliders to get some owners in who will stay with the league.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Marshall vs S Miss was played but did not register

We will do whatever everyone wants as far as the league goes. We have a good core of memebrs

5. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

NDCOLTS is in the midwest where the snow storm has taken out internet. We wont be able to do anything until internet service is restored.

6. NUCMANDON

VOLS if you know NDCOLTS yahoo maybe you could get his login information for playstation network and advance the week.

7. NUCMANDON

I got the inforamtion when I get homne today around 3 est I will advance and i will sim so that vols wins your game.

8. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Damn forgot about the snow.

9. NUCMANDON

It wouldnt let me sim the game without advancing the week. Or didnt know what i was doing one. by the time i could see the score it was to late. I wonder if I had put you both on auto pilot if it would let me do it. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]