MAC Players of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Milbut, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

MAC Players of the Week

As long as there are no objections I would like to maintain this thread for the season. Sorry Conference USA guys, but you guys are on another level when compared to us lowly MAC teams :D . As long as nobody has any objections I will do this around the time of every advance. If you would like to add information or ideas please feel free to add whatever you like. Thanks and I hope you guys enjoy.

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Players of the Week
    Week 1

Offense

[​IMG]
    Bernard Pierce, RB Temple Owls

Pierce racked up 287 rushing yards on 21 carries and managed to scamper into the endzone 5 times in Temple's Week 1 blowout of FCS SouthEast 59-19. Pierce also caught the only pass throw to him for ten yards.

Defense

[​IMG]
    Mike Sobol, FS Northern Illinois Huskies

Sobol recorded 3 tackles, 2 interceptions and a touchdown in NIU's upset win over Iowa State. The Huskies entered the game as underdogs, but thanks to their tough defensive effort managed to escape with a 24-20 win.

Players of the Week
    Week 2

Offense

[​IMG]
    Vance Davidson, RB Ohio Bobcats

Davidson helped lead the Cats in their overtime thriller against Toledo. He managed 188 yards on just 15 carries and had 4 trips to the endzone. He also contributed 17 yards to the passing game with 2 receptions.

Defense

[​IMG]
    Paul Hazel, LE Western Michigan Broncos

Hazal had 5 tackles, 2 for loss, a sack and a forced fumble to help the Broncos squeak by FCS Northwest 21-17.

Players of the Week
    Week 3

Offense

[​IMG]

Pierce literally carried the Owls to an upset victory against the UConn Huskies last week as he ran for 231 yards on 40 carries, 2 of which found the endzone.

Defense

[​IMG]
    Shannon Ballard, CB Ohio Bobcats

Ballard led a Bobcat defense which force 4 turnovers against The Ohio State university last week. Ballard contributed with 2 tackles and 3 interceptions to help the Bobcats shock Ohio State.

(Sorry Fisker, for some reason the EA website borked your photos from last week, they also botched your player stats in the POTW page in game so had you not written a good game summary I would not have known Ballard had 3 int.)

Players of the Week
    Week 4

[​IMG]
    Ryan Radcliff, QB Central Michigan Broncos

Radcliff led the Broncos to a win over the Big Ten's Northwestern last week. He went 16-30 with 330 yards and 2 TD.

[​IMG]
    Dan Marcoux, DT Akron Zips

The Zips may have lost the war to Indiana 31-3, but Marcoux was winning the battles. He recorded 8 tackles, all of which were for a loss, and 4 sacks.

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Pretty slick. Hope someone does that for us conf. USA teams

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Thats a great job.

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Looks Great man...I'm not proficient with CPU programs or I would try to do it for Conf. USA

I hope someone does this for "THE Conference USA"

6. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Vols, if you want to give it a go I can give you the down and dirty on how to knock something like this out in about 10 minutes of your time. Hopefully somebody else will step up. I would do C-USA also, but I don't feel very connected to the conference playing in the MAC.

Basically once you learn how to use the Screen Hunter tool the rest is simply imagination.

7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I think ND..said that he was going to give a rundown on how to use it for pasting the Game summeries...

After that I may give it a go..

Thanks

8. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Woohoo! Sobol defensive POTW! Thanks for taking the time to do this :)

9. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Players of the Week
    Week 2

Offense

[​IMG]
    Vance Davidson, RB Ohio Bobcats

Davidson helped lead the Cats in their overtime thriller against Toledo. He managed 188 yards on just 15 carries and had 4 trips to the endzone. He also contributed 17 yards to the passing game with 2 receptions.

Defense

[​IMG]
    Paul Hazel, LE Western Michigan Broncos

Hazal had 5 tackles, 2 for loss, a sack and a forced fumble to help the Broncos squeak by FCS Northwest 21-17.

10. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Players of the Week
    Week 3

Offense

[​IMG]

Pierce literally carried the Owls to an upset victory against the UConn Huskies last week as he ran for 231 yards on 40 carries, 2 of which found the endzone.

Defense

[​IMG]
    Shannon Ballard, CB Ohio Bobcats

Ballard led a Bobcat defense which force 4 turnovers against The Ohio State university last week. Ballard contributed with 2 tackles and 3 interceptions to help the Bobcats shock Ohio State.

(Sorry Fisker, for some reason the EA website borked your photos from last week, they also botched your player stats in the POTW page in game so had you not written a good game summary I would not have known Ballard had 3 int.)

11. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Hey man can u make a Header for Conf USA...if so I will make an attempt at players of the week.

Thanks

12. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 separate images, just use them both and center.

13. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

ok

Thanks I will give it a try

14. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Updated, going with same format as C-USA and keeping them all in one post for simplicity.