MAC Standings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

mac east.png mac west.png

2. Pro

Pro Walk On

I'm not last DAMN IT.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Chances to make title game.

Western

Toledo 99% 7-1 (4-0) Left to play, NIU, WMU, @CMU, @Ball State. The only hiccup may be the game against Western Michigan. I doubt they really have a shot to beat Toledo.

Western Michigan 7-2 (5-0) 1% Left to play, @ Toledo, @ Miami U, Akron. They have a slight chance, but they have to beat Toledo at Toledo, which is not easy.

NIU .05% 5-3 (3-1) Left to play, @ Toledo, @ BGSU, Ball State, EMU. Their only chance is to beat Toledo at Toledo and hope that Western loses twice.

Eastern

Ohio U 99% 8-0 (5-0) Left to play, Temple(19-14 W), @CMU, @ BGSU, Miami U, They would have to lose to Miami U and Miami U would have to win out.

Temple .005% 5-4 (4-2) Left to play, Ohio U(19-14 L), Miami U, Army, Kent State Would have to win out and would need alot of help. at 5-4 have a good shot at making a Bowl game with 3 home games left.

Miami U .1% 5-3 (3-1) Left to play, Akron, @ Temple, Western Michigan, @ Ohio U They beat Ohio U and they should be in the title game, but it's tough to win in Athens.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Bowl game chances

Western

Toledo 100%
    Western Michigan 100 %
    Northern Illinois 75% Could win out after losing to Toledo.
    CMU 0% 6-6 will not get a MAC school into a bowl game. Could beat Kent but have no chance against Ohio and Toledo.

Eastern

Ohio U 100% At the worst should finish 11-1 with a possible loss to Miami U.
    Temple 75% Could finish as good as 8-4, could lose to Kent and finish 7-5. 7-5 will not get them to a bowl game.
    Miami U. 50% Could easily finish 9-4, 8-5 or beat Akron and lose out to finish 6-6.

5. Pro

Pro Walk On

What are my chances? LOL

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Buy a Mega Ticket, go stand in the rain get struck by lightning while having an orgie with 20 supermodels while holding the winning Mega ticket.

Your chances at even making a bowl game are slightly less than the above happening to you. ;) Pro

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I see I lost to NIU in the sim...that changes things a bit goosey... I love this btw...not heath "love" but this is great. Good job