Madden 10 is the best!!!!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by LB Fitted, Aug 8, 2009.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Madden 10 is the best!!!!

i got it today and i must say.... its hands down the best so far! i thought it was great when i jus played regular exhibition games against friends, but when i started a franchise... whoa! there is a weekly show that shows stats an scores from around the leauge as well as a halftime that does this called the extra point... the animations before, during and after the game are top notch! it really did it for me when before my game with the broncos they showed fans taking pics infront of the bronco in front of the stadium... and after my 1st game in my franchise they showed mcnabb being interviewed! not to mention them showing qb's on the phone, drinking gatorade on the side, players on the bench talking... refs getting together to make td calls... chaing gang... the towels on qb's and other players are great as well as the short shirts under the jersey... they even had mcnabbs skull cap! i am truly in love with madden and hopefully ncaa gets @ least half of the stuff madden got this year! hopefully this will get some of you excited about the game! i would post video but my damn roomate lost my cams batter charger! but if yall will like ill post a couple pics!

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

post away my friend post away!

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol will do, ill try to jus post pics of the cut scenes, not the gameplay cus im sure we all seen enough of that.

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

5. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

you are seriously killing me as i cant find it anywhere in tampa fl right now

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol yea an dis shit is awesome!

7. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On