Madden 11 Online Gameplay Video

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Madden 11 Online Gameplay Video

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oqr4b1-IfHw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oqr4b1-IfHw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Couple quick observations:

-Whats with Raiders using Saints pre-game chant.

-Looks very choppy to me. Not fluidness to player movements like last year. I do not like what I see from this video..(n)

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The choppy play has to be attributed to it being played online. The servers aren't prepared for pre-release gameplay. And that wasn't the Saints pregame chant. Close, but not exactly....

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

LOL. The guy using the Raiders is straight cheese.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Does this demo release on midnight by chance?

5. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

so gameflow elminates the playcalling screen

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yes, Vishal. You set the tendencies of how often you want plays called depending on the situation, and the CPU calls a play for you based on down, distance, and are of the field.

You can still call plays though. And you can still use the full playbook. The Gameflow allows you to customize your playbook's effectiveness though and tailor it to your preferences.

I'm getting psyched about Gameflow. May allow those who are better at coaching but not as good at the sticks to have some advantage.