Madden 11 Player ratings starting to leak out.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Jul 1, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

that bills secondary looks stacked, should be a good incentive for a team that seemingly isn't ever wanted

3. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

The raiders look so bad

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Your top 4 WR's all run in the mid to high 90's. Jeezus....

5. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Look at their starting DB's as well. The Raiders look like a really fun team to play with.

6. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

wtf sanchez rated higher than henne with that baby arm.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

He's a better QB. I'd get used to it...

8. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

SPLIT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2009 196 364 2444 53.8 6.71 65 12 20 26 63.0 - Sanchez

2009 274 451 2878 60.8 6.38 67 12 14 26 75.2 - Henne

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just don't see it. I guess that leadership in that playoff run is the difference because the stat line doesn't back the fact. Also this is having ted ginn as the #1. Ronnie Brown for a half a season also. And was thrown into the fire down in san diego late in the 3rd game of the season after pennington went down. I think they should both be 80's.

9. BRUCE80

EA is about hype, Sanchez is way more hyped then Henne drafted higher so he is rated higher. In real life they are very close imo. Henne is a better passer right now imo. Sanchez is supposed to have that "it" factor.

He also plays on a team with a big mouth head coach (hype), and a team that is looking really good for this coming season in the Jets.

The AFC east is the toughest division in football with the Pats, Jets and Phins, the bills dont cut it with those other three teams.

10. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

As for Henne, yes he should be at least an 80. I really think both are very close right now in how good they are, but Sanchez will end up being the better QB. He threw for 4 TD and 1 INT in the playoffs against elite competition. He showed maturity in the playoffs when it counted. Its foolish to put any stock in how many INTs a Rookie QB throws, in fact 13 of his 20 came in only 3 games. All that says is that Sanchez was confused by a few particular defensive schemes, something that is not uncommon for a rookie. The rest of the 12 games he played very well.

If we want to put him in the company of the other QBs that threw the most INTs as a Rookie, I'm all for that. We've all seen that list.

11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I wasn't looking at the INT's as the reason. I just showed the stats. Also throwing for no more than 15 times in the wins that the Jets had is something to look at.

Henne had multiple games of throwing 50+ times and over 350 yards. Not that that stat is a measure of a QB but when the load has to be on Henne's shoulders, he can do it. Sanchez played very well against the fins and had probably some of his best days/passes. I dont think hes even turned it over against the fins.

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Well, its something to look closely at for the next year or two. I think we will see what kind of QBs they will turn into fairly soon. I suspect they will both be good QBs.

13. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

sorry but your wrong on the best divison, that would be the NFC East. Giants,Eagles,Redskins and Cowboys. I could see any team in that divison making the playoffs. I cant say the same thing for the AFC East :D

14. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Isn't Sam Bradford rated higher than Henne as well??

15. BRUCE80

I could also see any of those teams not making the playoffs outside of the Cowboys who are the class of the division. You can make a case for each making or not making the post season. The Skins stink and have a new coach and troubled stars, the Giants werent very good last year. The eagles got rid of the best qb in the division and have a young unproven Kolb and an in trouble again Vick. The Cowboys are very solid but missed the playoffs last season didnt they? I cant even remember anymore.

The NFL can change in a blink of an eye. As you state all those team can go either way as can any team.

16. BRUCE80

As he should be! ;)

As EA does he was the #1 QB and player choosen...but is only an 80 overall from what I hear which is fine as long as they give him A potential.

Sam would have been the #1 player taken last year ahead of Stafford also had he come out.

I like what EA has done overall knocking player ratings down overall, stars should be playing like stars and so on. It works.

But I am of the opinion that Henne should be around an 85 as should Sanchise.