Madden 11 vs NCAA 11

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by thatguy188, Dec 29, 2010.

1. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

Ok, so my football game background goes all the way back to Madden 01 ... Haven't touched NCAA until this year ... Im a big NFL fan.

Well today I've received my copy of Madden 11 finally after quiet some anticipation and I must say .... I played it for 35 minutes, took it out, and put back in my NCAA 11....

Anyone else feel like Madden 11 just feels weird to play this year?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Madden '11 is way better than NCAA in my book... I only play NCAA only because I love playing in my online dynasty. If not for the OD than I probably would play Madden instead of NCAA.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I think its just a question of which game you prefer. If the bump n run were less effective and there were less dropped passes, I'd like NCAA just as much as Madden - not that Madden doesn't have its many flaws as well.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I didn't even bother with Madden 11.

Madden 10 was a pretty good game, though it had flaws. When they announced no full online franchise with offseason until Madden 12, I made up my mind not to play 11.

5. thatguy188

Exactly, to me it seems Madden 10 was a way better game than Madden 11 .... or maybe its because im addicted to NCAA OD

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I think NCAA feels a lot better and seems more natural than Madden. I haven't bought the game (only played it at people's houses and such), but the only thing I really like about Madden is being able to do fantasy drafts or build a team with the whole pool of players, I find that fun... the gameplay not so much.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

There is a current front-page poll up on OS for this same debate. After about 1500+ votes, it's pretty clear both games are equally popular amongst the community.

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I like NCAA for the recruiting and online dynasty side of things. I enjoy playing Madden, games don't take to long, the speed of the game is a little quicker, graphics are pretty damn good, but I always buy NCAA, not always Madden.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And with a site like Xtreme Football, Madden would be my preferred choice if I still lived in the States;)

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

No online franchise=======NCAA>Madden

Online Franchise Mode they both great games.

11. thatguy188

Really? It seems the exact opposite to me. Everything is in like Slow Motion almost ... maybe I just need to mess with my settings.

12. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I think NCAA is the better game overall, better gameplay and better game modes. Yet I play Madden equally because I'm more of an NFL fan, plus my favorite college team sucks almost as bad in game as they do irl...jayhawks...

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Its strange, because I LOVED Madden 10 and hated NCAA 10, played Madden through the summer and played 5 games of NCAA total. This year, I traded in Madden in September, and I love NCAA

14. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I bought Madden 10 due to online franchise but it wasn't any good and once I heard it was more of the same for Madden 11 it made my decision easy.