Madden 12 Demo Impressions! Post Here!

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Let's hear em boys!

• Like Like x 1
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Wish I could download it now! Will do so tomorrow when I get back from vacation. Let's go! Madden around the corner.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Ok guys..this is what I thought..

Graphics - Game was simply amazing...stadium looked awesome. The 3D grass looks better than NCAA at this point, and the player models are really sweet. Especially up close after each play. The Bears intro was cool. I noticed that the stadium had an atmosphere about it, and each time Chicago would score the crowd would sing the Bears song. Trust me I heard it alot. (Me= Packers)

Gameplay - I was hesitant at first seeing that Madden 11 didn't really do anything for me. But the game play is really smooth. I actually think it plays a little bit better than NCAA. It's refreshing to see that zone works in a Madden game, since I play more zone than man. I was able to get some interceptions throughout the three games I played, but I saw zero fumbles. Offensively, the QB moves really well in the pocket now. I felt it was tough to run the ball, but it may be the threshold I was playing on (25,35). It seemed like the hole would close on me fast. One thing I didn't like was the qb scrambling by the CPU. Cutler seemed like Mike Vick at times.

Overall this is probably the best Madden I have played. I was a real big fan of Madden 10, but this blew it out of the water. I am going to post some vids later.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

graphics was awesome , this madden is a good one but gets better when it comes out on 30th of this month , i like how tv was done , team entrances are cool and for a sec there i think i saw much improve field for home team like the chicago bears .

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

The demo is always worse then the complete version... so if you all are loving it now in 21 days this wll be even better

6. soxandgators

Haven't been home to download the demo but the first thing I am doing in game 1 is bringing mathews to the line of scrimmage manualy and loading up with a BOOM hit stick on Cutler.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Emmdotfrisk

swag

8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Good luck getting through that all-pro offensive line.

• Like Like x 1
  9. soxandgators

[​IMG]

10. Emmdotfrisk

Wrong thread JACKWAGON

• Like Like x 4
  11. jp_0988

jp_0988 Walk On

Pretty impressed with only one game played. Graphically, it really looks good. I really like the improvement in the player models and the presentation. As far as gameplay is concerned, I really like the feeling of the game. It seems much more smoother and fluid. I'll get more playing time with it, but I like what I see so far.

12. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

• Like Like x 1
  13. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

I loved the demo.. EA really went big with this game. Can't wait till the 30th.

14. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great shit david..I was going to post mine just haven't converted it yet

• Like Like x 1
  15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thanks bud.

How about a TSO Tee shirt instead? (y)

16. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I have enjoyed the demo so far. I find it pretty hard on all-madden (which isn't a bad thing), and the graphics look great. The animations look awesome to me too. I love the way Cutler just slings that ball. Gives me hope for a great Madden. With the Demos usually being weaker than the final product, I am excited to see what EA has in store for us this year.

One thing I am curious about though, have you guys screwed with game speed?