Madden 12 Info

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

I've never played nor seen NCAA, and I don't pay a ton of attention to graphics. This image looks pretty badass though.

I like what they're doing with on-field graphics. I'd like to see a little more emphasis on game presentation. Sidelines, coaches, fans, pre-game, and also certain things that are part of a big game - big loud crowd, better presentations for pre-game in the playoffs... stuff like that.

There are certainly things that can be fixed with the gameplay and other things, but this is something I've always paid attention to and have been interested in.

3. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Cleats, rendered grass, Uni Degradation, dreads, Revo helmets, more Pro combat (not a madden feature) kickout knee braces (these need to be ingame)

4. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Looks way different. Until they make it with the POV more like backbreaker it will never be a simulator.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

you all missing the most important one

DREADS

lmao

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I actually want to see the horse collar tackle be called in the game. I've seen 4 or 5 times when I've run the ball or caught a pass that I have been horse collar tackled and it isn't getting called.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Jesus Knight, I totally called dreads ^^ in my unedited post 3 up. IO know how important getting guys salad right is.
    @kdpnutter amen brother, also ffs call the tackle oob. ive hadi tcalled once and it wasnt until I tackled the CPU guy in the TUNNEL. if foot dragging is there, hits oob should be. also anyone else noticing clipping on KORs lately?

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your missing out my friend, because NCAA OD > Madden OF

9. Subkontraktor

I've heard this, and I believe it. The online franchise seems pretty weak compared to an offline franchise on Madden.

The reason has nothing to do with the actual game for me though, the NFL is tops on my list of all sports by a LONG shot. College basketball is #2. This is assuming there will be a 2011 season.

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The big reason is you can get through SO MANY more seasons...in The Deuce, we are in year 11 already.

11. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Online spectator mode would be the shit

12. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Agreed!

13. Subkontraktor

Double agreed.

14. Keller

15. Keller

16. Keller

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

keller yanks it from ryno who gave credit to some dude over at OS...

smh

18. Keller

What are you all most excited about? If true, for me its obviously improved online franchise mode. They've gotta give the commissioner more control over things like sliders/game results/draft classes as well as get the salary cap/free agency/draft process more streamlined. Power to the player, the more control I have, the happier I'll be.

Second on my list of things I'm excited about is custom playbooks. I don't need to create my own plays but if I can pick what formations I want then pick the plays from that formation I will be freaking psyched.

Third on my list is dynamic player ratings - especially if they can apply them to online franchise - or maybe give the commissioner options to be able to apply them, somehow, to online franchise.

Definitely getting pumped for Madden TMFL 12

19. Keller

Happy now?

20. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS! OMG

21. Keller

You've got to believe that there will be some sort of customization in there based on what very small snippet you see from the video.

22. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I'm believing. I watched that video like 5 times this morning lol. I think an improved online franchise is a given. They said they would do that last year when 11 didn't have it. I've been wanting custom playbooks for a while now. This has been long overdue in my opinion. Give me that, better online franchise w/ a practice mode included, and I will be a happy camper. A spectator mode or anything else for me would just be icing on the cake.

23. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Also. gotta love the Hans Zimmer Inception music in that video. Hans is the man. That is all.

24. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

I wouldn't get too excited about custom playbooks because more then likely it will only be for offline use.

25. Subkontraktor

@Keller

Have you put much thought into Madden 12? Are we going to start up a franchise right at the release date and leave this franchise behind?

I'm in either way, was just curious.