Archived Madden '12/NCAA '12 Mix?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 4, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

How many of us play both of these games? Just tossing this out there that it may be kind of cool if we could pull playing both of 'em next year (or this year). Obviously, we're a NCAA league so that comes first but playing Madden, which looks to be good this year, would keep us from getting bored from playing one game constantly. Plus, I'm pretty sure we all enjoy the NFL as well. With such a small group it wouldn't be the hassle of playing 30 million user games. Just something to pass the time.

Or we could alternate them. One season of NCAA. One season of Madden.

Just tossing this out there. I buy Madden every year but I have barely touched it this year because I can't commit time to a 32 team league due to my time difference and don't want to miss out on possibly a great game.

Thoughts?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I agree I buy Madden and it collects dust. If we decided to play in one (or maybe 2) TF leagues we should be able to pull off a Madden league. It would be fun to Draft our Seniors into a NFL League and play with them,. However, I feel the league should not include content unless we use content in our league, showing how our players are playing in the Big leagues.

Lets say Barkley goes to the league and I'm the 49ers. I draft Barkley to the 49ers, if he wins player of the week in the NFL or Rookie of the year. I will put it in our blog. but taking the time to do game reports from Madden would take away from NCAA which we don't want.

Sorry if thats hard to read. I need to run to work and give a final exam ugh......

Comments later....

• Like Like x 1
  3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I play both, But for Online play I only go Ncaa, if madden would implement the Sr's in Online mode then that would be great, not for just offline. I think to really make it work, specially if yr in the same league, play yr ncaa game then yr madden game. 2 games 1 night, what a concept. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, no content...

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Sh*t - did we get Bamagrad? Awesome... good to see you again Bama

I was playing Madden since inception - last year was the first year I didn't buy it. My gaming got taken over with NCAA. I will probably buy Madden this year.

Did I understand Bama's comment correctly? You cannot import the draft class to a Madden online dynasty? That would suck.

I was thinking in any event of running a tandem Madden franchise offline to sim the draft etc... and then do a thread in Chaos that follows our players pro career highlights.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, that was a drive by posting:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I decided not to buy madden this year because I never end up playing it too long. It always sets traded. With battlefield 3 coming out, I know for a fact I will be playing only two games this year

8. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I haven't gotten madden the last two years but if it's good i would get it again. Dibs on the Giants if we pull this off. If we can't import draft classes then there is kinda no point to doing both imo.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We'll find out on the 16th of May when the franny blog comes out for Madden... an

10. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Hey Big Bear- Yeah bringing yr Sr's from Ncaa has only been able to do for the Offline Chise, so far u haven't been able to do that in Online Mode. Hopefully we'll find out soon. I personally would like that cause it's better then the Suck-Ass players they Bring on the Game. Or why not add them as a purchase for the PS Store, I'm down for that either way.

Sorry about Coming into yr House Jerzey, Yr Title Drew me to it. :)

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, your good dude. I don't 'league-bang':). Feel free to post anytime man.

12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i always buy Madden and would definitely be in for a madden dynasty as well, with only 12 users it would go fairly quick with not a ton of user games

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just bumping this to see if we're still interested in trying this.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jerz - Check to see, but I hear that there is no Import/Export for NCAA and Madden....yet.

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I hoping that gets answered at E3. I'll probably get Madden regardless though. Just want a small, fast paced league to participate in.

16. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I have pre-ordered Madden but unless OF is GREATLY improved its not worth it to me. Time will tell I suppose but I don't have allot of faith that they put EVERYTHING in the offline franchise into the online franchise.

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Possibly, I just have to see where Madden is in order to buy it

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It looks great though.