Madden 12 Online Franchise

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Urine_Trouble_, May 18, 2011.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

I just received an email about all the new updates to Madden Franchise mode for Madden 12....my question is will all of this transition to online franchise? If anyone has any insight. Because I know I will not be buying Madden 12 if it comes up short as it did in Madden 11. Will online franchise have alll same functionality?

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Can I quadruple like that post? Just perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

you should be banned for the thread title making it seem like you had info on this

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I doubt online franchise is much better than last year, since EA has said that their data regarding modes people play showed that it was the least utilized mode for Madden the last two years.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

If EA was smart, they would know it is because people think its crap and they should have gotten it right the first time like the NCAA devs did.

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

We can stop after "if ea was smart". Kind of says it all. I just have a hunch that there will be a lot of depth to the online franchise. I expect multiple seasons, salary caps and contracts, etc. Call it a hunch. The Madden Devs must be tired of hearing their little brother boast about online functionality. Most seem to disagree with me, which is more than understandable.

Have an interesting bet going with @JFace907 on the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

If they were to have online franchise with the same functionality as the offline mode, with everything you mention, I'd probably buy madden again this year.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I am going to buy the game regardless but if these features made it in the game I would be very impressed.

10. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Derek Adams of myleaguemanager.net tweeted just yesterday asking about what features are most important for online franchise - he said that fan comments would "drive" an EA Online Franchise blog down the road. The good news is there is SOMETHING being added at least - but no way in hell its all the offline franchise stuff.

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

12. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya this year was do or die year with my 17 year streak of Madden, but it seems they atleast made offline franchise interesting enough to buy

13. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

[​IMG]

14. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

I was just seeing if I was the only one in the dark. I still stand my my statement if the online franchise is crap I'll be solely a NCAA guy. The NCAA set up was just too good in comparison. I've bought every madden since Sega so.. that streak is over unless they bring it. I guess we will be waiting till July 25th for the information.

15. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

There excuse for not having it is the biggest joke ever. The data for use is low hmmm I wonder why? Because nobody is PLAYING it because it is CRAP. That should be common sense, if you have a great feature it WILL get utilized, the way it is now its almost unplayable without tons of work and setup.

I will be buying 12 btw just because of the offline franchise update, sounds great.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Agreed. I didn't pay for my copy of M11 (friend gave it to me). Therefore, I can justify buying M12. Last year was the first time I've ever passed on a Madden game. These online franchise updates alone are enough for me to buy it and get my NFL fix. I still firmly believe people are going to be surprised when they hear about online franchise this year.