Madden 12 TMFL Ideas.

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Subkontraktor, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

Aug 16, 2010
    More video highlights would be awesome.

If everyone (or most) would save a few highlights of really great plays during the year, we could put them all together at the end of every season and make a compilation video. I think this would be very cool feature.

I know JoHud does really well with videos, and I'm sure there are others, but I would even give it a shot if no one else wants to.

Keller, what if we made it a suggested or firm requirment that everyone save at least 3 highlights during each season. If most did it, that would make for one hell of a end-of-season highlights video.

If we wanted to take it further, maybe each playoff game could have a 1 highlight requirement, and the Super Bowl 5 highlights, and then we could end the video like that.

If you're curious what it could look like, check some of the older Raider's game recaps. I know he put 1 or 2 up of him stomping me.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Its an excellent idea - I'm hoping next year there will be less of a workload on me as far as managing the league and such and I'll be able to spend time doing more fun stuff. Additionally I'll have some of you guys I can rely on as well to take care of content type stuff.
  3. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Mar 29, 2011
    If they make it easy to make highlights and store them like NCAA that wont be a problem hehe.
  4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Jul 24, 2009
    I would really like to see a replay from each game. its not hard to do. and I would understand if a game or 2 got missed. but seriously I would like to take the time to delete my 5 allotted each week. and replace them. then upload to my youtube channel. I'm not gonna go buy the streaming card that joHud has. But I'd love to see my top 5 and my opponents from each game. x10 pvp games each advance. I think a lot of stuff may have to wait until madden 13 though, assuming the league makes it. Frusterating using the same OF for the 3rd year in a row.