Madden 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Hell I figured since we were talking about NCAA we might as well bring this shit up also. Some of us have talked about playing Madden if the overhaul to Online Franchise makes it worth it. I'm definitely in considering the gameplay itself has kept me playing it. I know Dru said he'd like to be in also and I think Brian and Basis even said they would. Who else would want in? I have a running list of who I think would want in and what team they would possibly get.

Dru - Bears
    Brian - Browns
    Max - Patriots
    Perry - Ravens (flexible)
    Slick - Texans
    Smalls - Colts/Saints/Steelers
    Juggernaut - Cowboys
    Leon - Flexible (Won't be Vikings or any NFC South team)
    Bond - Buccaneers
    Brave - Eagles

Not confirmed:
    Twist - Cardinals
    Basis - Giants

Outside guys we could pull in:
    Cole - Packers
    Knight - Steelers
    Wazzu - Seahawks
    Vandermint - ?Panthers?

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I have never really played Madden, but I would be willing to give it a go..

Texans - Slick

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

i'm considering getting madden next year. Don't really have a main team per say. I do like the Steelers, Colts, and Saints

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Like I've told you in the chat Perry, if online franchise is beefed up next year, I'm probably only doing one OD and then a Madden franchise, so I'd be in.

5. Papa Perry

I'm actually with you on that. I have time for maybe 3 commitments and if Madden gets the overhaul I think I would rather do 2 Madden and 1 NCAA

6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I'm with you guys. I'm thinking next year I'll only be in two commitments, either 1 madden(if I like it) and 1 NCAA, or 2 NCAA. My gf moved in with me in January and EXPECTS me to give her attention in the evenings.....

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im looking to be in 2 NCAA OD next year so I could probably swing this too. Count me in. It would be cool to upload draft classes from our NCAA dynasty into our Madden league.

Are we going to fill this thing up? I doubt id have the 'want-to' to play an entire season of user games.

8. Dru50

+1

I'm in if it's the 12 guys in this OD and we are talking about downloading the draft classes from our NCAA OD. I have no desire to want to play in one of those Madden leagues that have 25+ guys in them.

9. Papa Perry

Cool. Are you down with the Pats?

The only thought I had is extending an invite to a few more to get us to 16 (2 in each division). I want the Ravens but I'll be more flexible especially if I can get them in TMFL.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

IF the game is overhauled than I will get it. I'm still skeptical on that till I hear a little more on these changes.

I'll cheese the hell out of people and go with my Eagles. They will be especially cheesy if Vick stays.

11. Dru50

Eh, it's the NFL and it's just for fun. I would worry more about people getting the teams they want and less about balancing out conferences/divisions, but that's just me. In my mind, the more people you add, the more chance you have of turnover and scheduling issues, which seems to be supported by the fact that those Madden leagues have more turnover than anything I've seen on this site.

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Yes I definitely want the Pats. Ill have to draft me a Defense, but I cant see myself using any other team. Well, unless VY goes to Vikings lol

13. Dru50

+1 (again)

If I couldn't use the Bears, I wouldn't really have much interest in even getting Madden. I don't really like using other NFL teams, I hate them all too much.

14. Papa Perry

I hear ya but I figure if we go after the right guys it won't be that big of a problem. We don't necessarily have to make the divisions equal but I would like for us to have atleast 2 in a division. I would just really prefer half the league being user teams.

15. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I will consider it as it gets closer. I would want the Cowboys but would consider others if someone else commits and has to have them.
    I agree about the size of the league. I was in one with 32 or whatever and it was more of a fuckin chore than anything, trying to schedule user games all the time, etc.

16. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Is there another Brian here?

17. BDSDIGITAL

so you're a bandwagoner, is that what you're trying to say?

18. Papa Perry

No but I really thought you were in the party chat when we talked about it and said you would be interested. Guess I was mistaken

19. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

20. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

No...I've always like the steelers. Lived in Louisiana so i grew up around saints fans. The colts have manning so I follow them.

We can't all be fans of the worst NFL franchise in history...well detroit is out there so 2nd worst

21. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Speaking of... Brian want to trade Colt? Ill give you Hoyer or that douchebag from Oklahoma State for him lol

edit: actually he is probably your best bet at QB. I wouldnt trade him

22. BDSDIGITAL

yeah probably not.

Unless they really hooked up the online franchise.

23. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Bucs....lock it up!

Blount will knock your asses over, score a touchdown, punch you in the face, and then fuck your girl.

I'm in bitches!!!

• Like Like x 3
  24. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I don't really see myself getting Madden. But maybe.

25. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Assuming the OD is legit, Im in. Since that bitch ass bitch took my squad, Im open to any team*

* Besides the Vikings or the rest of the NFC South