Madden 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by I Peench, Jun 7, 2011.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Is everyone here getting Madden? Though it remains to be seen how fleshed out the online franchise would be, it'd be pretty sick if we had an RMG Madden league consisting of the same guys and importing our draft classes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Im getting it.

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I'll get it. not sure if ill get it on launch day but probably not too far after if all you guys are gonna run a league.

4. Bulldog

Are we gonna run like a side OD with RMG....who would host it?

I know i dont have the time but anyone that wants to in RMG can.

5. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I haven't bought Madden since 08. Probably not, but depending on how Madden looks this year and new features and money situation I might buy it.

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I must honor my word and purchase it due to my boy Peyton getting on the cover

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LOL

Same, I have it preordered + paid off purely because Hillis is on the cover this year. I don't think I've even bought a 360 version of Madden.

I usually don't like the gameplay nearly as much as NCAA, but Fantasy Drafts and Trades and being able to build your team that way is fun, imo, but usually not worth the price of buying the game.

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I may get if after a long Madden lay off for me , but unless the OF is killing NCAAA OD it might not get much online playing time for me, but if the OF is solid I wouldnt mind running with you guys ;)

9. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

i will be getting it for the reasons JJ stated above. Plus it looks kinda sweet. Havent bought madden since 09. But i would love to play with you guys

10. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Not planning on getting it, but then again I never do every year. With that said I always end up buying it at some point, and anything to get more worth out of it would be cool.

11. I Peench

The more I hear about M12, the more I'm impressed. As someone who passed on M11, I'm pretty anxious this year around.

12. Bulldog

I will host it and try and get us forum space if thats ok with whoever is getting it. I say we just run a 12 man franchise. IMO but whatever you guys want to do. We can either have our own forum space and do content(nothing serious unless you want to) or we can just create separate threads in this forum space.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If i get it can I have my lions?

14. I Peench

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bulldog

any thoughts?

16. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I am game if I have time, not sure how much time my NCAA is gonna doominate my xbox

17. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I say we ask the admin to just give us a subforum under game summaries and in that we can sticky game scheduling and whatnot...

18. I Peench

@JFace907 @Bulldog To be frank, I want an intense Madden league. If RMG is gonna be a bit more relaxed and take a backseat to NCAA, I would look for another...no offense. Bit too early to tell what OF will look like, I was just gauging general interest in the game. My strategy is one intense/competitive league for each game.

19. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Well then fuck you very much mr. peench. Haha jk bro I totally understand where you are coming from. If the OF really mocks the offline version than I may want you are looking for as well. If not, I'll gladly take something very casual with a bunch of friends (you guys).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bulldog

We are friends? Hah jk but ya im down for whatever really. if you guys decide to go to a more seious madden league i WILL be pissed no not really.

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

In if I can have Lions- when i say that I assume we aren't doing a fantasy draft etc?

22. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

@JFace907

Do you want the brownies? Or do we fight to the death...your call...seriously. I'm not joking.

23. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I very much want the Brownies. NFL is the one league i have a hard time secondary team in.

24. Bulldog

Steelers for me

25. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Then the game is on...

lol. I can live with another team, but I will hurt inside when you win a superbowl with Colt and Joe Thomas.

I would love to play with the Texans, Cowboys, or Falcons though.