Madden 12

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Randiesel75, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

With the demo out today, I'm curious who will be picking up Madden 12. I wouldn't mind playing a very loose league with members from within The Experience who get to choose their teams. My thoughts are to play a season with my favorite team and let the CPU AI control any non-picks, similar to an NCAA OD.

I will be picking this up day-1 and my NFL team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Did they put a salary cap into the online franchise this year?

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I am not sure about whether or not I am getting Madden. I have not bought Madden since 09 due to the fact of how the Online Franchise feature is soooo bad. If they have a salary cap I may consider it. I'm not sure what this whole MM thing is about, but it sounds like EA is pawning their failures on another company to correct for them. Just put it in the damn game EA, how hard can it be!

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

As someone who hasn't watched an NFL game in 10+ years, I won't even be downloading the demo.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah i bought it for 11 but after playing one game i returned it because i was so mad. It just isn't the same as 09. I haven't played madden at all since then.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Check OS

Check OS

Again, not interested in those features. Had I been interested in salary caps I would have joined the TMFL or another TSO ran Madden OF where time and dedication are of the essence. I just figured there may be others interested in playing something casual with minimal commitment for a single season.

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I might be interested in something casual.