Madden 13 E3 Gameplay - ZFarls (Giants) Vs SGibs (Patriots) Full Game

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Ghost, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

This game is obviously a good simulation, as the Giants are beating the Pats.

Edit: But good god this is annoyinig to waatch

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

After the guy went no-huddle after getting tackled for a 5 yard loss, I turned the video off.

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

what a bunch of cheeseballs. seriously ... these are the guys Prima has write their Madden guide?

Makes me think we need to bring back the old BMFL Strategy Guides lol.

6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Are these guys 12 year olds. I skipped forward a bit and could take no more when he had Gronk split left with Hernandez in the slot and Welker at TE on teh other side with Lloyd at the F on a tight wing. C-H-E-E-S-E with a capital C.

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Cheese, mozzarella, Colby, gouda, Cheddar, parmesan, nacho, pepper jack, bleu cheese, cheesy cheese shitba.... OK, ill stop there

• Like Like x 2
  8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I forgot how much I enjoyed watching videos of people spending the first 5 minutes editing their audibles and formations to complete cheese

[​IMG]

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Exactly. Why even buy Madden if SIM isn't your goal. NFL Blitz is a fun game. Not for me, but fun. Stick with arcade shit. Emmdotfrisk Are these yahoos Game Changers? Because if they are, you might need to tell them that the title does not literally mean they are under some duty to, in fact, "change" the game. But I guess even 6th graders need a voice too.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What's funny is these are some of my favorite GCs. They are very intelligent, know the game well, ad help make the game so much better by finding glitches and bugs. They just choose to play it like a video game rather than a game of football.

11. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Then it is what it is. To each his own I guess. Admittedly, we are dealing with the proverbial "short bus" when discussing my game, but I could not play SIM if I crossed over. Is that just how they play? Corollary question-Is the Prima Guide premised on this type of play? Because if it is, then it should only be advertised on the back ages of Boy's Life.

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

They could easily play sim, in fact they usually do vs some of us. And no, prima guide is based on mixing football Knowledge with the game.

13. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Not that I buy it or it would do me any good, but that is good to hear. What is your favorite nano blitz frisk? Lol m

14. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Well good for them. I hope they find every exploit as possible