Madden 13

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Ben, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Ben

Ben Walk On

I wanted to keep this off the main page because it isn't relevant to the OD. I just wanted to know if anyone is going to buy madden 13 this year? I haven't bought a madden game since 09. In my opinion NCAA always beats madden in terms of gameplay, which makes the game better for me. This year madden is looking really good though. I'm thinking i might get it, but not 100% sure.

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The past two years I have done fantasy draft dynasties with my roomates. They removed fantasy draft, and multiplayer offline franchise mode, so regardless of how good it is I will not be supporting Madden this year.

3. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

This year's Madden looks good. I didnt' buy last years version because it look just like Madden 11 and it was stale. This year it looks fresh and the connected career mode looks very interesting. Im getting it on launch night

4. jandy

jandy Walk On

I've never been a big Madden guy. I think the last one I owned was Madden '05. I don't think I'll end up getting this years version

5. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I have to admit I was never a big madden guy, Last year i had so much fun with Madden. I played in a online franchise and it was the most fun and enjoyable time in any league of ncaa or madden since OD/OF's were brought to the systems.