Madden 15 : AFC West Blog

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Jul 27, 2014.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Coach_III raiders , Sporty chiefs , cadepetty247 broncos , broth262 chargers to be follow here

• Like Like x 1
  2. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Let's start this off right.

• Like Like x 2
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

lol nice

4. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

broth262 I think this sounds better in madden 15 lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

6. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

[​IMG]

Mack's speed and strength make him instrumental to my 3-4 defense. Hopefully years to come I will add pieces to complement him and sign a true MLB. I can use Mack in coverage or in the pass rush.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I am going pick number 25 from chiefs of course and why because his speed and intricts to take the game over at anytime and make difference in the game hard pick over eric berry

• Like Like x 1
  8. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Demaryius "DT" Thomas
    I would say Manning, but my biggest playmaker this release will be DT. Most would probably say Julius Thomas because I'm a big fan of tight ends(no homo), but big things will happen this release with DT.,......

• Like Like x 2
  9. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Tough call for me on this one, but I think I'll have to go with two.....

[​IMG]
    QB is the most important position for me, and this guy is a stud. Had a great season last year and with the improved targets in his receiving corps, Rivers should be able to dominate. The other player is...

[​IMG]
    Yall know how much I love offense, and Keenan Allen is a versatile weapon. He has speed, hands and tremendous route running ability. Look for the Phillips to Allen connection early and often.

• Like Like x 2
  10. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I don't think anyone goes perfect in afc west might be wrong and I think everyone gets a divison win might be wrong again but here my prediction for each teams record I think everyone is good player in this one here and has good chance go to playoffs

1. Denver 12-4
    2.San Diego 11-5
    3.Kansas City 8-8
    4.Oakland 7-9

• Like Like x 1
  11. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

chiefs rookie to watch is

d Anthony Thomas from Oregon 4th rounder

he has speed to be a hb
    speed to good return man in nfl
    look out for him in madden 15 this release folks

12. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Afc west player to watch this release is

Peyton Manning and I am sure cade have fun with him whole release that he has him on broncos
    he lead broncos to super bowl last season and they lost to champs the seahawks , peyton went on to set a record last year in tds and stuff like that and something chargers , raiders and my self the chiefs have to defend in red zone when broncos about to score all eyes be on Peyton Manning and his weapons around him as they enter red zone and they be hard to stop once they get in that red zone and that be a challenge as hes my todays player to watch

13. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

[​IMG]

which one you want after your qb in this west ? lol ;) I know you guys got good players coming after alex smith lol

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

after almost playing well enough to win again , the chiefs are wowing the league people say and here what owner sporty said well our defense was going be good this we thought on the field and I see offense getting there soon

• Like Like x 1
  15. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

upload_2014-9-3_13-10-10.jpeg

OAKLAND RAIDERS

Head Coach Dennis Allen has decided after week 2 to scrape the Raiders playbook and install and more wide open spread (Chip Kelly likenesss without the no huddle) offense in attempt to put up points to complement how well the Raiders defense is playing. This offense will contain alot of shotgun formations and very little under center.

• Like Like x 1
  16. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Chiefs coach said dat might be getting some or might not more carries as season goes since chiefs 0-5 now and Charles said sure I share the rock with him and we can be dangerous in backfield

17. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Sporty says Aaron murray might begin next week vs the bills and might not tag or resigned alex smith due to this poor season our fans are seening from him claiming his wr's too and him too also we all down on the season as we are now 0-8 and people are leaving our games at half time as someone told me already :(

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kaz Mcfly

Kaz Mcfly Walk On

[​IMG]

CHARGERS KNOCK OFF THE CHIEFS IN A FROZEN MESS

Kansas City, MO

The Chargers have had a world wind of activity this week as the team was purchased by McFly Investments and trying to rebound from losing 2 games straight. Could the Chargers rebound and end the season on a high note? or will all these distractions be to much. The Chargers would answer those questions on last night with a 15-10 win over the Chiefs.

[​IMG]

The game was played in very poor conditions as the snow fell through out the game and players struggled to get a footing. The game would see the Chargers defense shine. The Chargers have finished last in almost every
    category on defense but you couldn't tell it last night as they racked up 5 sacks, 2 INT's, & a safety. The Chiefs were held to a only 104 yards of total offense. "We knew it was going to be a battle and in these elements the ability to effectively follow assignments would be tough." said Melvin Ingram. Star QB Kaelin Patterson struggled with his passing due to the intense snow. So what did the Chargers do? They turned to Ryan Mathews and Danny Woodhead. They were able to pound the rock and move the Chargers down field. Mathews and Woodhead combined for 125 yards on the ground. Despite Kaelin Patterson's struggles he would put up the Chargers only touchdown of the night with a 15 yard TD run. That TD pretty muched sealed it for the Chargers.

GG Sporty

• Like Like x 2
  19. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the chiefs ended another 1-15 season and but wants to change that and going to do that by throwing the balling now and andy reid will be back next season and owner sporty talk with reid about throwing the ball more and andy reid smile I can do that more , sporty says hopes to throw the ball to score points and open the running game and now what about the defense , sporty says going let them test fa and see what happens , we might have new players on roster for 2016 season

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So you're going to let Murray wing it around Sporty? He wouldn't be my choice - not at his current stage. Tough choice you have to make with that beast of a WR staring at you. QB or WR? The pressure is on.

• Like Like x 1
  21. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

no hes holding a clipboard

• Like Like x 1
  22. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

hk chiefs land drew brees

owner sporty said I could not believe it and brees couldn't comment at this time because he was busy getting on a plane to Kansas city to signed his contract and fans was so excited that they went to buy brees jerseys after news (y)

• Like Like x 1
  23. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

BACK IN OAKLAND
    [​IMG]
    Terrelle Pryor signs with the Oakland Raiders. Pryor gives the Raiders the threat they have been missing in order to open their true Spread Option offense. Oakland lacks a big play maker but retains good speed on offense.

• Like Like x 1
  24. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Drew Brees and Madison Haynes both told to warm up 1 hour before game time then coach sporty pick a starter for week 1 vs jags but sources say brees will get the start or Haynes will start both liked by chiefs a lot and sources says hey they got ballard in round 1 to help red zone woes from last season

25. Kaz Mcfly

Kaz Mcfly Walk On

Week 1 HK.png

TURNOVERS COST CHARGERS IN SEASON OPENER

• Like Like x 2