Information Madden 15 - Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Post them here gentlemen.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I think there may be something up with wind speed on kicks in CFM mode. For XBox One, my last 2 games have had 12 mph and 8 mph winds. But when kicking with the wind, the FG's could probably travel about 70+ yards, and punts can go 60-70 yards easily. When kicking against it, punts probably travel about 35-40 yards when kicked with full power. Seems huge difference for 8 mph winds.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I had a 13 yard punt into the wind and rain in Seattle where I got like 95% full power.

• Like Like x 3
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

As an appointed commissioner of our league, I had toggled one of our members to autopilot. In doing so, I was booted from our CF. Not sure what was the cause, but the result is that I am unable to re-join without an invite.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Dude that is freaking terrible , sorry that happened to you guys.

Hope all of our commish folks see this
    BobJr The Richuation Kasper broth262 Shaun Mason

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Were you able to rejoin as your team with an invite?

8. CHUNKNESS

Don't know yet. Will update later this evening.

• Like Like x 2
  9. CHUNKNESS

All is good. We were able to "reset" the owner and have me re-invited back to the franchise. Hoping it was just a fluke. Even if I wasn't able to rejoin, I would have been able to rejoin under a different PSN ID. All is well, but a bug no less.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Keller

It was starting to sound like some sort of related/similar issue I'm having in my league - thankfully not.

11. CHUNKNESS

What issue is that?

12. Keller

13. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    Well, because I can't get enough people to help me get a big enough data sample together, I can't discover the extant of the issue, but the players Kick/Receive preferences as well as With/Against wind, doesn't work properly. Have had instances where neither user gets any of their preferences, which can't happen

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Keller,

Post the injury, non-sub issue here.

15. Keller

Shaun Mason
    Drifterbub

HaW & The Q have seen this to my knowledge. CHUNKNESS LtJustice

Basically, during our simmed Season 2 we simmed preseason. Naturally, there were a few injuries. When you check your depth chart and a player is injured he is removed entirely from the depth chart; I think represented by a "-" more or less. Many of us chose to leave the "-" in the 1st depth chart position in hopes that once the player returns from their injury, they would be subbed back in.

For example CJ Spiller was injured in the preseason and at the start of Season 2, was expected to miss an additional 2 weeks. He is the top rated RB on my roster so I expected him to be subbed back in after 2 weeks. Instead, after simming the 1st eight games of season 2, CJ Spiller's stats at the midway point were 0 carries, 0 yards etc etc. He was never subbed back in. Thus, I subbed him back in for the final 8 games. Naturally, more players were hurt during the 8 game simulation, this time a rookie LB and Mario Williams. The Rookie LB was not the top rated player on my roster but none the less I left his "-" sitting atop the depth chart hoping that he would be subbed back in. Mario Williams was the top rated player and I again did the same. Neither my LB nor Mario Williams accumulated any stats during the 2nd eight game simulation for Season 2.

That said, it is speculated that there is some trigger or perhaps lack there of a trigger which allows these players to be subbed back in. Its purely speculation at this point, as I said, but some people have reported that by simply ignoring the depth chart (or perhaps even other aspects of team management) that their injured players did in fact return to the field after they came back from injury. We aren't exactly sure at this point but we think it either is tied to making actual depth chart changes, any type of roster move OR perhaps simply viewing the depth chart. Any of these possible triggers may DISABLE the AI from returning injured players to their depth chart position.

Many people in HaW at least can attest to this Simulation Bug with Depth Charts.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

We have experienced the same injury/depth chart issue, that Keller detailed above, in The Q.

However I can confirm that it is more than speculation that players CAN be automatically inserted back into the lineup, as we saw that happen during our Sim as well (to my own team, as well as others).

The speculation is that it seems to occur when you do not touch the depth chart (and perhaps not even view it) during a player's injured period. This "work around", if you will, only seemed to work on starters.

• Like Like x 1
  17. IlluminatusUIUC

IlluminatusUIUC Walk On

1) The conference championship roster was bugged for me. No matter how many times I downloaded it, it would always prompt me to download it again.The only solution was to wait for the post-super bowl roster, though if it had happened on that one, I'd be screwed until August.

2) Less a bug and more of a completely idiotic design oversight. I have a player with great physical tools but bad intangibles that I wanted to stash on my roster. I mistakenly cut down to 54 instead of 53, and the AI dumped him automatically when we advanced to Week 1. The problem is, because his overall is low it is impossible to find him anywhere on the free agent screen. I know for a fact no other team picked him up, because I went through every single one of their rosters and he wasn't there. Daddyleagues shows him as a FA in the pool. But I can't sign him. I have tried changing my schemes to see if that re-rates and re-orders the free agents, but nothing.

Completely. asinine.