Madden 15 News/Info

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Michael Overman, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Let's just pray and hope they improve drastically from this last release.

• Like Like x 3
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Usering on defense this year sucked, as did with the WRs. Took away one of my favorite parts of the gameplay. I'm hoping they clean that up to the way it was in 2013.

4. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hopefully the running game becomes more challenging so everone and his brother cant rush for 150 yards and 2 TDs a game not by nerfing it but rather improving the defense and DB/WR actions and positional fighting. oh by the way HI Guys!!

[​IMG]

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I have yet to hit 150 yds and 2 TD's on the ground this release.... (n)

• Like Like x 1
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I haven't played the PS4 version, but I would hope we no longer see identical people/movements in the crowd, identical people/movements on the sidelines, and just better awareness overall by people in the game. Especially seeing what SCEA has done with MLB: The Show, I wouldn't think it would be that hard for the EA guys to come up with a similar product. :geek:

8. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I wonder what the point of that trailer was lol

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

No, you wouldn't think. But SCEA has been on another level since The Show came out. EA has a ways to catch up.

10. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Anxious to see what they do with the UFC game. It looks great, but mostly all of their preview videos always do and then the game always disappoints because of it. Anyways, EA Sports has been lackluster at best with all of their recent titles; NBA, NHL, Madden, etc. They've all underwhelmed to say the least. Hopefully with the next-gen they vastly improve; UFC is their first true opportunity, and then this year's Madden will be huge for them going forward, IMO.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

This is the product of what happened when EA cornered the market and got complacent.

12. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Hopefully this is more than just a "ball hawk" feature. "Sounds" promising though, hopefully they haven't forgotten about offense.

New broadcast is definitely needed. Wouldn't be mad if they kicked Simms to the curb in the least. And hopefully we can get some new online visuals as well. An online pre game would be a great addition.