Madden 15 Salary/Contract Distribution

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Keller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

At Drifterbub's request.

Does anyone know the Salary distribution when players are signed to new contracts? We all know contracts are backloaded... but to what degree?

I'm trying to create a spreadsheet to plan my roster and salaries accordingly, but I need some way to accurately estimate contracts. Here's a simple distribution I have so far that, until I hear otherwise, will be using for my estimated distribution.

The current table I'm using. Basically we just take the factor and multiply the yearly salary by that factor to get a ballpark estimate.
    [​IMG]

For those curious about why I want this info, here's my Salary Cap sheet I'm using to plan my team.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I was trying to figure this out...the data isn't available to pull from the CFM site. Is it on console?

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I believe it was determined that the console has the information but the website does not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cgs230

cgs230 Walk On

Literally signed up for this website about 5 minutes ago because I wanted to respond/thank you for this post. This is exactly the type of thing I ask and wonder about in Madden. Realism is the ultimate goal for me, and I really appreciate seeing someone put this type of thing together. I don't suppose you would be able to PM me a link to the spreadsheet if it's on google drive? I'm just really bad at creating them. Nbd if not, but I'm now really interested in reading more and contributing on this site. Thx.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cgs230

cgs230 Walk On

Also - when it comes to bonuses, how do you factor those into the yearly salary?
    Is it an even distribution - or does it skip the first year, as I've heard and then get prorated evenly over the remaining years? Apologies for the ignorance.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It is broken up evenly through the deal

• Like Like x 1