Madden 15 Screenshots and Hype Talk

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by ThaBayouChef, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Firgured this would be a nice spot for us to talk M15 as that August date approaches. E3 is next monday (6/09) and we'll have some more info then! Until, here's a new screenshot......(Impressive to say the least!)

[​IMG]

M25 on top
    M15 on bottom

2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Why do the 1st and 2nd screenshot look so different. Tattoos aside, the graphics on the bottom look much cleaner. Is that PS3/Xbox vs. Next Gen?

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

That's just M25 next-gen compared to M15 next-gen. Lol. I guess that's the difference between a rushed game, and a game that the developers were able to take their time with. Huge difference. Kap is the only player in the game that will have his authentic tattoo's. (Why? no idea). But the fact they're adding tattoo's at all in the game says a lot for EA. IMO.

5. RVallee

RVallee Walk On

I read a story that it's a legal issue. The guy who did Mike Tyson's face tattoo sued him over his appearance in The Hangover, claiming the tattoo was his artwork and appeared without permission, and it ended up being settled out of court and that is why they dont put tattoos in the game (I always thought it was the NFL pushing it).

Kaep has two different artists and cleared legality with both, and that's why only he will have tatts in the game.

Anyway, the screenshots are amazing so far, especially next to the M25.

• Like Like x 2
  6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Wow. That's pretty significant of a difference for being the same platform separated by only 8 months.

7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Forreal, lol. The one on the top makes the one on the bottom really look almost real from going one to the other.

8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Simply amazing...

9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Call me a downer but I refuse to get excited for this game until I actually play it myself. Every year around this time EA throws out screenshots of new gameplay improvements and features of the game that just don't pan out as well. So while the screenshots do look nice, we say that almost every year. Here's to hoping they improve on at least some of the things we've been asking...

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Downer.....I do agree though. Last year and the year prior it was the "locomotion" feature or whatever they called it. And the "ballhawk". I'm skeptical on how this game will be, especially w/ the whole cone tackling mechanism. But, whether it sucks or not, we'll all still get it and all still play it so it probably won't matter either way. Haha. There are a lot of thing that intrigue me so far though. The different camera angles and Madden finally incorporating the "chew clock" feature from the NCAA games are two big ones for me. "Chew clock" is an awesome feature, IMO, as it shortens the endings of the dreaded blow-out games. (The only time I feel it should be used ). Much needed.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Downer... :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

oh i'm still gonna play, i'm just skeptical as to how all these new features and improvements they're touting as great will actually pan out

• Like Like x 2
  14. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

The screenshots are always BS. I just want a solid game.

• Like Like x 1