Madden 15 was playable yesterday due to a glitch on Xbox One...

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by DreSmithJr, Aug 20, 2014.

1. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Did you guys get a chance to play? How did you like it.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Do tell.

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Was not aware...
    Damn Hard Knocks got my attention on Tuesday nights these days.

4. DreSmithJr

the controls were diff a lil. took about 2.5 quarters to get used to, especially on defense. Kept adjusting the camera instead of doing individual audibles.

The running game has definitely been turned down. To the point i wouldn't be surprised it a patch was created to get it a lil more improved. Passing was fun. Was really a chess match, because no longer did defense ___ mean that route ___ was automatically open, defender awareness was a definite factor. Sometimes my guy would win on an out route vs man or cover 3, but sometimes versus the better corners, it didn't happen.

Tackling is improved

The running jukes are tuned down to make more sense. Defenders actually looked like they belonged in the nfl instead of looking like practice squad players for a highschool.

I didnt notice the "accuracy" things the devs have mentioned. I played my buddy jags vs browns and johnny manziel and bortles were making throws. We didnt try a lot of pass leading so maybe thats when it comes into effect. Will continue to monitor that.

QB contains REALLY work. A qb will have to make a throw or run into the heart of the defense in order to scramble versus those. Zones are much improved.

PROTECT THE STICKS and BLUFF BLITZ are fun features.

PRESENTATION was unbelievable.

Theres a feature where you can look at your offensive skill position players versus the defender thats guarding them at the LOS. it gives you who wins in terms of speed, strength etc. For example I saw versus a CB it said my WR Josh Gordon was +8 in speed. Very cool for the chess match "sim" feel.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I have the retail game.:) While I appreciate the impressions, I meant: how was it available?

6. DreSmithJr

ANCIENT CHINESE SECRETS lol.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Same old Dre.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

9. DreSmithJr

lol it literally lasted only about 3 hours before EA figured it out. a glitch in the EA access to MS Store