Madden 15 - Who's Your Ideal Team

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Papa Perry, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    Thought this would be interesting. I was talking to The Richuation in the chatbox yesterday and I thought of this. Using default rosters, who would be your most compatible team to start with in a CFM? Doesn't necessarily have to be your favorite team, hell it can even be your favorite team's bitter rival. Explain why if you don't mind.

DEVILofRAMADI 2 Walk On

Aug 6, 2014
    Was it you that posted about a madden25 franchise on xbox 360?
  3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Oct 31, 2011
    Your thread is getting no love!

This is a tough question....

For me, priority #1 is defense, I feel like (at least in previous versions) I can manufacture offense by being clever and better than average on the sticks, but I can only control one guy on D so I want the other 10 to be good enough to slow down my opponents. I prefer a 3-4 in madden and I put a premium on great LBs and 3 monsters up front so I have essentially 3 DTs up front with 4 fast guys behind them in order to really limit the opponents running game and make them one dimensional if I can. In my experience, even if my secondary is average most opponents will make errors and throw INTs if I force them to throw a lot. Verdict - Give me the Texans, Seahawks or the 49ers on D

On offense I am an NCAA guy at heart so I want a mobile QB to be able to run the occasional read option. If I can run the RO 3-4 times a game the other guy has to worry about it and it makes everything else easier. I also love to have an elite WR if possible because with a stud on the outside and a little bit of user catching you can get yourself out of some real jams. Verdict - 49ers or Seahawks

Being from WA state, I am gonna lean Seahawks here. Niners are possibly a little better fit, but having most of what I want in the Seahawks plus having beast mode to move the chains and elite secondary help, I feel like I would be ready to rock. I will also say that I enjoy building teams and being the underdog, so in a league setting, those teams wouldnt be in my top three, but in terms of a win now with my play style they are the easiest fit.
  4. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Sep 1, 2010
    I have always been a pass first player. It's no secret from anyone who has played me that I tend throw more than I run. I am usually not an air it down the field type player but more a more the chains, take what the defense gives you, type of player. I prefer to have a power back with a 3rd down pass receiving back as a threat out of the backfield when need be. I am more a pocket passer and not much of a running threat at QB unless it's a up the middle scramble and slide situation.
    On defense, I like to play zone primarily. I feel playing man in Madden seems to be a little overpowering at times, and I like the cat and mouse game that zone brings. I like trying to take out people first reads, and making them adjust. I have always been a 43 guy, but my beloved Falcons are going to more 34 looks this year and will be in nickel over 60 percent of the time. In fact, they list nickel as their base D on their depth chart. I would suspect a 2-4-5 look.
    Falcons, Packers, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, and Bears fit my style best.

Obvious love for the Falcons first.
  5. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

Jun 12, 2013
    My ideal team, who I am acutally going to start a franchise with is SD Chargers. That stadium is a old dump, so chances of me building a new stadium is relatively good and I absolutely HATE Rivers so I will either trade him or let him wither away on the bench for the rest of his career. Also, there is not one player on that team that fits my offensive and defensive style so I will tear it down along with the stadium.
  6. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    Cleveland all day- who doesn't want to be on the JFF love train?
  7. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

Aug 11, 2014
    Steelers of course! Dri Archer baby!
  8. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Dec 30, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    I haven't been able to successfully play defense since Madden 08 I believe, and I've also been pretty mediocre at running the ball. That said, my passing attack is fierce and very hard to stop. The New Orleans Saints I think would be a scary team for me to use. I wouldn't have to worry about stopping anyone because that offense is so electric it shouldn't matter.