Madden 16 FAQ

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

I'll post news here, if you wish to debate check here : https://traditionsportsonline.com/t...l-convo-only-dont-post-your-team-here.117003/

Madden 16

[​IMG]

Madden is released on 25 August 2015.
    Few days earlier for those with early purchase or EA Hub.

TMFL 16 should launch at the release of the Week 1 rosters. This will allow time to run test files to look for bugs and gives the slider guru charter04 a chance to work his magic.

Team Selection : In no particular order
    • Content (site creator)
    • League substance (chat, site contributor)
    • League Standing (current/retired/quit/removed)
    • Dedication (longevity)
    • Game Play
    • Availability

Legacy Players : No

The concept behind legacy players is to reward those owners who remain in the file which is a cool concept. I feel those who have remained in the file get the rewards of a kick ass league, top preference in team selections and a great community.
    I will continue to promote a SIM atmosphere here within TMFL until I'm removed by Drifterbub that being said, legacy players are not SIM IMO.

1. We haven't tracked the initial ratings of incoming rookies.
    So creating some 99 OVR, Madden 15 created player god is unsim. May be implemented in future if successful in sister leagues. I foresee a slew of 6'6"+ WRs, 90+ SPD LBs and 12 Andrew Luck caliber QBs. Maybe or maybe not ;)

2. It will create an unfair advantage to new members joining the league, who will not have a LP.

3. Some owners will be in control of different teams, and the who drafted who and who gets who's who...

4. Unless Madden 16 create-a-player is overhauled there is no way to adjust the DEV trait nor the contract for 'rookies'
    The contract issue is more relevant IMO as a cash strapped team with a 99 OVR RG3 clone will likely tip your franchise over the edge. With Madden's continued bugs in Owner/Coach mode, we don't need to add to the chaos of a new league.

5. AMONG OTHER THINGS ...

Madden 15

Following the end of year 2020, We will turn the file in to a OOTP type function simming into the future.

More to follow...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.