Discussion in 'Team Management' started by uagrad90, Aug 24, 2015.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO SUBMIT REGULAR SEASON WAIVER CLAIMS
When are these processing?
The FA Waiver wire will open week 1 of the regular season. I am posting the waiver draft order in a different thread which will start as soon as they league is created and you can see the FA players.
With the patch being released this morning and HK officially opening for business here soon I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know how FA waivers and the waiver drafts will be handled this year. So please read because there are some changes from last year. With that here is how the FA Waiver wire and Waiver draft will operate this release for HK.
1. The season 1 waiver draft order has already been set and posted https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/madden-16-season-1-fa-waiver-draft.117533/ on the forums. The season 1 draft will begin once the official HK file has been created so we can see who is available in the FA pool.
2. There WILL NOT be any Free FA signing under 70 this year. All players will go thru the waiver wire process regardless of their rating. If you do sign a player without going thru the waiver wire you will be required to cut that player and you will move to the bottom of the waiver wire order.
3. The FA waiver wire will start taking waiver claims week 1 of the regular season. The waiver wire will close at 6pm CST on advance day. That should allow me time to process and post what claims were awarded and give you time to sign them after advance.
4. All awarded waiver claims must be signed by the next advance. Any waiver claimed not signed by the next advance returns the FA pool and that team loses their rights to that player and their spot in the waiver order will not be corrected. So If you claim a player week 1 and you are awarded that player week 2, so if you have not signed them by week 3 they return to the pool.
5. Emergency waiver request will be considered on a case by case basis. You need to contact me 1st and we will look at what is going on and evaluate it from there. Since we will have roster minimums if you are required to do an emergency waiver claim you will be restricted to signing a player that is rated 65 overall or under.
6. Each season after the rookie draft the waiver draft will begin the next morning after the rookie draft. The waiver draft order will be set I the following manner. The teams that make the playoffs will be seeded based on their finishing order in the playoffs. For the teams that did not make the playoffs they will be seeded based upon a weighted lottery system. So the 1st team that just missed the playoffs will have a chance to get the 1st pick but the odds will not be in their favor. The waiver draft order will be posted during the offseason once the Super Bowl has been completed.
7. The FA waiver order for the next season will be based upon the resulting order from the prior waiver draft. So if you pass in the waiver draft you will move up as team ahead of you make a pick.
Pre-Season Awards (Hopefully no duplicates) It was a freaking mess.
NY Giants - Sam Barrington
TB Bucs - Darnell Dockett, WR Hakeem Nicks, LT Garry Williams, LG Carl Nicks, RB - Mikel Leshoure, MLB - Colin McCarthy
KC Chiefs - Mason Foster, TE Zach Miller, TE Richard Rogers, HB Ross Scheuerman
Arizona Cardinals - Antone Smith, CB Bill Bentley, FB Bear Pascoe, CB DJ Moore
Dallas Cowboys - Tim Tebow, fB Mike Cox, Dt torell troup
SD Chargers - Steven Means, LOLB Mike Neal, SS Antrel Rolle, WR Kris Durham
Chicago Bears - CJ Wilson, RE Matt Shaughnessy, HB Ben Tate, QB Dustin Vaughn
Green Bay Packer - Emmanuel Acho,LOLB Maruis Spruill, LOLB D.Watson
Atlanta Falcons - CB - Chris Houston, TE - Ben Hartsock, C - Roberto Garza
Oakland Raiders - Nico Johnson, Jacoby Ford
Denver Broncos - Nate Garner
Pittsburgh Steelers - Alameda Ta'amu, FS Gerod Holliman, TE A.C. Leonard, DT Issac Sopoaga, DT Jerrell Powe
Houston Texans - Jermichael Finley, TE Orson Charles, WR TJ Graham, Rolb Nate Askewa, Tony Carter, LE Tony Jerod-Eddie, DT Kwame Geathers
Tennessee Titans - Ryan Cook
Washington Redskins - David Ausberry
New Orleans Saints - Will Ta'ufo'ou, K Connor Barth
Week 1 Claims
Indy Colts HB Isiah Pead, WR Danario Alexander
Buffalo Bills - RT David Stewart, HB Stephen Jackson
Oakland Raiders Wr Tyrrell Williams, TE Taylor Thompson
Tennessee Titans Sanders Commings-CB, Anthony Collins-LT, Tony McDaniel-DT
Washington Redskins FS landry, K dustin hopkins
Week 2 Claims
WR Bradley Marquez
WR Reggie Wayne
Kwon Alexander (MLB)
MLB - Sam Barrington
RB - Trent Richardson
FB Vonta Leach
WR Mike Williams
TE Richard Rodgers
FS Kenny Phillips
DE Tommy Kelly
CB Kyle Wilson
TE Lee Smith
WR Vince Mayle
Texans ROLB Will Smith C Joe Hawley FS Khalid Wooten
Packers HB Isaiah Pead
Texans WR Ace Sanders
Steelers RG UCHE Nwaneri RG Davin Joseph LG Ryan GRoy
Panthers 1a Knowshon Moreno 1b Trent Richardson
Waiver Claims from last nights advance
Eagles - Josh Morgan WR Brandon Fields P Kellen Moore QB
Raiders - CB Antoine Cason CB Shaun Prater CB Marcus Williams
Bengals - DT Devon Still
Raiders WR Jalen Saunders
Week 7 Claims
Chargers - Joe Vellano DT, Red Bryant RE, Orson Charles TE, Troy Niklas TE
Giants - DT Barry Cofield Jr., FB Jed Collins, HB Senorise Perry, QB Stephen Morris, TE Blake Annen
Vikings claim HB ALFRED BLUE
Your suppose to use the waiver form thing in the 1st post. That way nobody can see who your trying to claim
Shows how much I pay attention. No wonder the wife gets pissed at me so much!
Vikings HB ALFRED BLUE
Raiders MLB Jamar Chaney
Separate names with a comma.