Madden 16 - Season 2: Playbook Claims

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by uagrad90, Dec 1, 2015.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

PLEASE USE THIS Google FORM TO SUBMIT Playbook Change Request

Hard Knocks

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Starting today you may submit requests to change you offensive and defensive playbook for the next season (Season 3). This is how it is going to work.

1) From today (Week 14) thru Player Re-Signs in the off-season you may submit a request to change your playbooks. Please use the Google form above so nobody can see your request.

2) When you submit a request you will lose the right to your current playbook for the next year. So if you would like to keep your playbook if your choice does not pan out you must submit your current playbook as part of your request.

3) As I receive requests I will post a post below that will show which playbooks have been freed up for the coming season. I will also post a list of playbooks that are available and do my best to keep it up to date.

4) You may submit as many playbooks or request as you want, but I will keep them in the order of which you submit them.

5) If you do not identify which playbook (offense if defense) you are requesting it will be discarded.

6) Once we advance past Play Re-Signs in the off-season I will process the playbook requests.

7) The request will be processed on a 1st come 1st serve basis with the following exception. If multiple users are tied for the same playbook the team with worst record will be awarded the playbook.

8) After I have processed everything I will post in this thread which playbooks were awarded to which team.

9) One last point, IF you are happy with your playbooks you don't have to do anything. This is only for those that want to change for whatever reason. If you don’t submit a change request in the form above then you will keep what you got.

Hard Knocks

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Offensive Playbooks that have atleast 1 opening​

Buffalo Bills
    Chicago Bears
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Cleveland Browns
    Dallas Cowboys
    Denver Broncos
    Detroit Lions
    Green Bay Packer
    Houston Texans
    Indy Colts
    Jacksonville Jags
    KC Chiefs
    New York Giants
    New York Jets
    Oakland Raiders
    Philadelphia Eagles
    San Francisco 49ers
    Seattle Seahawks
    Tampa Bay Bucs
    Tennessee Titans
    Washington Redskins​

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Defensive Playbooks that have atleast 1 Opening​

Arizona Cardinals
    Atlanta Falcons
    Chicago Bears
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Dallas Cowboys
    Denver Broncos
    Detroit Lions
    Houston Texans
    Indy Colts
    Jacksonville Jags
    KC Chiefs
    Miami Dolphins
    Minnesota Vikings
    New Orleans Saints
    New York Jets
    Oakland Raiders
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    San Diego Chargers
    Seattle Seahawks
    St.Louis Rams
    Tampa Bay Bucs
    Tennessee Titans
    Washington Redskins​

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Custom Defensive PB will be allowed Season 3 so the list above is no longer needed. Only offensive PB must be requested. The list above for offensive PB is still valid.

• Like Like x 1