Madden 16 - Season 3: Playbooks Information

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by uagrad90, Dec 9, 2015.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Hard Knocks

Some of you already know and I figure there are some that do not so I wanted to take this time to get the information out. First of all BobJr has given us a great opportunity to expand our horizons and opened up both the offensive and defensive custom playbooks for season 3.

But with this great opportunity comes great responsibility, mainly the need for everyone to open up their play calling on both sides of the ball. There are many many great plays on offense (runs and pass) that I hardly if ever see run. Same thing on defense there are a lot of coverages in the game you never see called. I will admit I am guilty as anyone at the start of this release cycle, but during the time we were using stock playbooks I discovered and learned some many new plays I never thought about. So with that lets not see the same plays run from 6 different formations, thats not expanding your horizons.

Now the bad part, the WARNING. Before I start I am not singling any individual out and this applies league wide. If you insist on running the same 6 plays expect to be running them somewhere else. if you decide you want to create the ultimate Oregon PB and run Read Option all day expect to play somewhere else. If you plan to sit in the same coverage or start manipulating blitzes, yep expect to be playing somewhere else. We need to get back to having fun and enjoying the league. And as we all have seen and read in chat running the same stuff over and over is not fun. We have been given the keys to every car in the garage, so there is no excuse to not expand what we are doing. Because if we dont it will be back to the mini-van.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

If we still have to say our intentions, I'll be sticking with Seattle O and D. Don't have time to create a money errr custom book.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Nope that is all gone right now

• Like Like x 1