Madden 17 CFM Blog Announcements and H@W

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Here are some new announcements about CFM in Madden 17, and how they may affect H@W.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2016/madden-17-franchise-moments-and-gameplan

1. Play the Moments: In CPU games/supersim (It doesn’t matter if you play using 6-minute or 12-minute quarters; the engine will balance itself to try and get close to the 120 play per game NFL average.)

I think this will be fine, our goal is to have fun and get those realistic numbers. This version of Maddens' supersim is just broken when it comes to stats. Hopefully we will be able to use the new version.

2. Gameplanning (pick the right drills ... preparing for your next opponent, user or the CPU. Once you’re in game, expect to see a team boost for those plays you practiced... performance will give you a gold, silver, or bronze medal. The medal determines how many experience points (XP) and in-game boosts your players will have for that week... you will select three players to focus on each week. These players will get extra XP ...

Wow, this will be a wait and see. I hope its done well.

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2016/madden-17-franchise-big-decisions-and-community

3. Full Player Editing...

Does this mean we can finally have a legacy player system that will be stable and beneficial?

4. Each team now has a 10-man Practice Squad

Looks cool

5. In Madden NFL 17, if a late round draft pick has a breakout season and wins Offensive Rookie of the Year, he will most likely go up a development trait level. Actually, any major season award and weekly award will have a chance of increasing it.

This sounds great, but we will have to balance it so it doesn't become an arms race.

What are your thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. sagebus806

sagebus806 Walk On

I love the looks of it all and can't wait to see it implemented next year!

• Like Like x 1