1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden 18 Hard Knocks Team Draft Grades (post your own inside)

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by MG, Aug 8, 2017.

1. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    1. Hotrod - TITANS
    Shocked the world. But this team is young and has an absolute stud at QB. Love the pick, there were better teams out there but Rod will be happy in Music City this release.

Grade: B

2. Steamboatreb - COWBOYS
    Chalk pick, but he had the nuts to take the commissioners team. I look forward to Reb spamming photos of Ezekiel Elliot's bellybutton in chat.

Grade: A-

3. TrailerParkWifi -FALCONS
    Great pick, Coach Cole Copeland is taking over his hometown Falcons. They are poised for another superbowl run and are the best team in the NFC.

Grade: A+

4. Pitt4Life21 - STEELERS
    Traitor. Turncoat. Yellow bellied coward. With the Texans sitting there, John goes full heel and hits JJ Watt with a steel chair. James Connor front running for ROTY season 1. Roethlisberger on the block.

Grade: F-

5. CA - VIKINGS
    The wily vet sneaks in at #5 and grabs his favorite squad. This defense is FILTHY and Dalvin Cook is going to be a beast. It will be a fiesta in Minneapolis this release.

Grade:B+

6. BobJr - PANTHERS
    With Dallas off the board, Bob picks Cam and the boys. Luke Kuechley is an amazing linebacker, I think Bob will be just fine with his Plan B team.

7. JerzeyReign - BRONCOS
    This is a win now team. Jerz passed on his Eagles, not sure I like that decision. Denver has an ELITE defense but how long will that last? And who is playing QB?

Grade: C+

8. Indy - CHIEFS
    Indy is back in Kansas City, and with Mahomes at QB -- the future is bright.

Grade: B+

9. UAGrad - BUCCS
    Guy had to decide betwen Oakland and Tampa - and he went with Jameis Winston. Hard to argue, as Mike Evan, Desean Jackson and a few nice tight ends will make this air raid offense something to behold.

10. HitMHRD72 - JAGUARS
    Amazing young team. Rod going to the Titans made this a little bit of a tough decision, but the Jags are poised for greatness and Hit deserves to be the man behind the wheel this release.

11. GTG - RAIDERS
    How did Oakland fall to 11? Easy choice to make, even for a bozo owner.

12. TheBouncer24 - CHARGERS
    Chargers have a nice young group, and despite Rivers' age..he can sling it for a season or two. I really like this pick - LA Chargers are a sleeper team right away season 1.

13. CadePetty247 - BROWNS
    Another nice choice. Browns have a lot of nice young guys and DRAFT PICKS. Not sure you go Cleveland with the Patriots, Giants, Texans and Bengals on the board. But I see the logic and I respect the hustle. This will be a fun rebuild.

Grade: B -

14. MG - GIANTS
    Beckham Jr and Marshall will be fun for a year or two. Landon Collins is a stud on defense. Probably the second best team left on the board - but who wants to be New England?

15. The Hat - Texans
    Love this pick! Akshat is not afraid of Hit or Rod, and he proved that by jumping head first into the AFC South buzzsaw. Best of luck.

16. Tim - Bengals
    Solid and the division will be competitive. Not an exciting pick and botched execution, but the team is alright.

17. Coach - Packers
    For the 100th season in a row, Coach grabs Green Bay. Brett Hundley is warming up his arm.

18. Cimmy24 - Seahawks
    LOB is old but still a force. Russell Wilson is an elite, All-Release type talent. Solid choice and the first team gone in the NFC West.

Grade: A

19. Rhight - Redskins
    Cousins, Reed, Pryor on offense. Shutdown corner by the name of Josh Norman on defense. A solid selection, especially for #19.

20. Blaza - Patriots
    STEAL OF THE DRAFT. TB12 will play until he is 50.

21. BigTubb - Cardinals
    Good team but built to WIN NOW. Tubb usually tanks season 1 and comes along when people stop caring. I like the pick, but I think Tubb would have been better off in Buffalo or Detroit.

Grade: C

22. JSimms - RAMS
    The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Happy Jeff Fisher day!

Grade: D

23. JMustang1968 - LIONS
    Motor city has pieces on defense and Matthew Stafford. I am interested in how he builds the rest of this team.

24. Wafflehouse83 -Ravens
    Homer pick. I respect it...but is Joe Flacco elite? No, the answer is no.

Grade: F+

25. Ghost - Igles
    How did this actually happen? Cole said Philly was a top 10 pick?

Grade: A-

26. Ryty - Saints
    The NFC South was too tempting for Ry to pass on. I like it, the rebuild will be a challenge,

27. OMLawDog - 49ers
    What?

Grade: D

28. Mo - JETS
    Mo is a glutton for punishment. But he will come back strong.

Grade: C

29. CJTHA1 - Bills
    Draft picks...very important this late in the draft. Damn i'm about to fall asleep.

30. UNVME469 - Bears
    Solid team, easily the best remaining. Good luck in Chicago.

31. Josh_G_24 - Colts
    Andrew Luck can carry you only so far. This is a 3 season rebuild.

Grade: C-

32. THE GOAT - Miami
    Jay Cutler and his un-vaccinated family made HK flee South Beach. But this is a great team at #32.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

nice content but a C...come on fam....Hint: I would have taken the Lions if you took the Bears

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    pitt4life21 looks like you got some proving to do.....