1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Featured Announcement Madden 18 Leagues Are Officially Open!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    open leagues.png

With all the Madden news dropping last week (and still a few more items to come), it's time that we officially start filling out rosters for the Madden 18 cycle. I'm excited to get things (officially) going as I think we have some really good leagues that are going to provide a great experience for TSOers. I have updated the league directory for the active leagues we have. If you are interested in joining the action, you should start there. If you are new to TSO, head on over to the New Member Lounge and be sure to fill out your application.

In addition to all of our leagues being integrated into discord (you should totally join now!) we are looking to maintain a heavy schedule for streaming and casting league games for the Madden 18 cycle. There are a lot of deep rivalries and stories that develop in each league each season and we want to showcase as many of them as we can! The commissioner team will be working to identify these opportunities, so if you see a big game coming up, be sure to make sure they are aware.

If you cannot find a spot on a current league, feel free to post below. I will start a list and then appoint a commissioner if we need to open more leagues.

Hard at Work (HAW)
    Tradition Madden Football League (TMFL)
    Hard Knocks (HK)

Waitlist:
    Xbox:

PS4:
    Shane V
    visionz813

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Shane V.

Shane V. Walk On

Looking for a PS4 league.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Got you added to the waitlist.. Hard Knocks is currently the only PS4 league we have open right now.

4. visionz813

visionz813 Walk On

Add me to wait list for PS4...

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    :finger: