Information Madden 25 - Bugs / Glitch Reporting

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Everyone please use this thread to report any issues with Madden 25 you'd like passed along to EA SPORTS.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I've played a few games (within the Community i created and Play Now) and notice the accelerated clock is intermittent with no rhyme or reason to when it works / does not work.

I recal this was an issue within CC last year, although not intermittent, then resolved after the patch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I threw an interception to an OLB at the goal line. Problem was, I had about 15 chances to tackle him and each time my player would hit a force field and slow down to a walk right beside the runner and just fall on the ground.

I LOL'd but it was very strange.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

If the CFM commissioner changes teams, the league can no longer be joined by other members. Error message received is "joining league is disabled".

If an owner leaves a CFM, they cannot rejoin as that team receiving the msg that the team has been "blacklisted". They can, however, rejoin as a different team.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I assume EA is aware the wind is still backwards ?

If you are on defense and a at comes up that has challenge option it will make you challenge if you hit LT pre-snap next play (don't recall it being that way in 13') , unsure if big or intended that way for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  6. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

This was happening last year. I'd attempt to commit and it'd make me challenge.

7. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Last night I simmed a game from the second quarter to the end and it froze up on me once the game was done and I tried to get back to the dynasty hub. It also sucks that GM mode doesn't allow you to accumulate XP for players……. just saying

• Like Like x 1
  8. sactown

sactown Walk On

My game freezes when the game is loading in all modes. I can pick my team and then when the game is loading up it freezes every time. Anyone else having problems getting the game to play?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Phade2blak

Phade2blak Walk On

I'm so mad right now because my game does the same thing!!!! I returned it because it would not load up anything (audibles, online play, anything) and the new game I brought does the same thing. I'm not too sure what to do because I can still play every other game I have so I know my PS3 is not broken.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not super familiar with the PS3.

Anyone have any more insight on diagnostic steps? CHUNKNESS perhaps?

11. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

sactown
    Phade2blak

Is that for offline play, online play, or both? Do you gents have a slim model, or one of the ancient fatboys?

12. Phade2blak

Phade2blak Walk On

Well guess what? I found another post and found out that this is an epidemic!!! Basically, you have to delete your madden 25 game data (under the utilities) and then upload your game again but DO NOT ACCEPT THE UPDATE!! And when you do this you can play your game like you normally would...BUT NO ONLINE GAMING AT ALL!!!!! WTF is this? I pay almost 70 dollars for a game and now I have to wait for a patch to come out because your game is messed up? Come on man, I've been playing Madden since it first came out and this is enough to make me wanna tap out.

13. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Not a bug or glitch, but just a question. I thought as owners, we could fire the head coach? Is this not the case? If so, I can't find it. In the off-season it only gives me the option re-sign them.

14. sactown

sactown Walk On

My game freezes both offline and online. I thought it was the game and I took it back to Target and exchanged it for another copy. The game is still freezing. I tried Ncaa14 and madden13 and they work great. I'm at a loss at what to do next

15. sactown

sactown Walk On

I may try to factory reset my PS3 when I get home today

16. sactown

sactown Walk On

It sucks that I pay over 60 dollars for the game and it's useless unless I want to watch the introduction over and over. Damn you EA. you have had a frikken year to get it right. C'mon man!!!!!!!

17. TimKlapac

TimKlapac Walk On

This does work. I just tried it and zero problems whatsoever. Pretty sad I have to go to these lengths until a patch is made

18. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

If this was on the Xbox side, Danthraxxx over/under on damages done : $1,000.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Depends on where I chose to rage at really

• Like Like x 1
  20. Remo357

Remo357 Walk On

I have experienced while controlling a LB that after the snap the man I'm controlling gets sucked in like a magnet to a blocker, unless I drastically make a move in the opposite direction to avoid it, then I'm screwed on certain plays.

21. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I am having a problem with my custom playbook. I have two 4-3 Odd formations. What is weird is that they have different plays and some duplicate ones. No other formations have this problem.

22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Not to be a dick but I would touch a custom play book with a 10 foot pole. EA has enough trouble making games work with built in playbooks , you are begging for issues IMO.

23. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Sure the total number of plays per set is divisible by three also don't over do the amount of forms within the PB and you'll be good to go.

24. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Courtesy of Juan Valencia

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/madden-25-game-freezing-issue.102545/#post-1421234

• Like Like x 2
  25. avogee

avogee Walk On

So i did all the Drills and unlocked all the players for Ultimate.. but Dieon Sanders is not in my roster or reserves i never got him but i did unlock him not sure what to do.. i also tried redoing the drill and got gold again but still no Dieon