Madden 25 Facebook App

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by sactown, Aug 11, 2013.

1. sactown

sactown Walk On

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx Steve. I'll be curious to see how accurate these are once we see the final M25 release. They're a good reference.

Hey, Jim and Michael. I was thinking that something neat would be for owners to announce which PB they're using. If they change mid-season, they announce to the league informing of such. I know it would be difficult to enforce, but it would be a neat element to determine coaching style, game preparations, etc. Some guys may disagree with me on this because they like to keep their game plan close to the vest. But I, for one, think it is similar to that of knowing personnel, tendencies, etc. Just a thought.

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

• Like Like x 2
  3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Yeah kind of like the NFL you watch film on your Oppnt so you know their coaching style. I usually like using the teams PB. but depending on my team / trades you might need a better run book or more passing attack.

4. sactown

sactown Walk On

I am amazed at the amount of read option in the 49ers book. Is this going to be a trend in the NFL this year? I was watching a pre-season game a couple of days ago and saw the old-fashioned option being run. I also saw some plays being run with multiple TE's (3 and 4). I guess with guys becoming both bigger and faster they have to find more ways to try to create some space on offense.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I'm curious to see as well. I'm even more curious how the defensive schemes are going to change now that they have to combat the more mobile offense of some of these teams.

• Like Like x 2