Madden 25 Rookie Ratings - Falcons (RD 1 and 2)

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by antcap24, Apr 29, 2013.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

After the NFL Draft, I am sure a lot of you are excited about your new pickups and want to see how that might translate in Madden ratings.

I broke down the last 3 years worth of DB ratings and tried to predict what the Falcons picks CB Desmond Trufant and CB Robert Alford would fall in those categories.

Obviously, due to both players being from the same position it made it a little easier to do the first two rounds, but this is what I came up with.

I am sure anyone that got a CB in the draft can use this information to help predict your own drafted CB ratings.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    There's logic to player ratings?!?

:)

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I hope Donny Moore is at least consistent in his work. I saw that sometimes he would make a player better than his combine numbers. Like Patrick Peterson vertical was 38 inches which yielded him a 96 in JMP whereas Chris Culliver had a 38.5 inch vertical and that got him a 92 JMP. Im assuming his logic is that Peterson plays at a higher level on the field than Culliver would in comparison to a single jump at the combine.

I did not think Donny would make Alford's JMP higher than Peterson even though he jumped an amazing 40 inch, so I took my expectations down to reflect that.

FYI: Xavier Rhodes jumped a 40.5.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  4. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Nice job Ant....unless you are wrong :)

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I am sure I will be off because I couldn't calculate the Donny Moore homerism to his favorite team the Tampa Bay Bucs and his hatred for the NFC South in these calculations. I am sure that CB Jonathan Banks will come out with ratings that are better than Trufant and Rhodes despite being picked in the mid 2nd. Since he is a Buccaneer, his ratings will be tweaked in the right spots..

So I am totally planning on copying the player model for Jonathan Banks in the CCM and assigning my XP accordingly next year to build up my rookies.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Good stuff Ant!