Madden 25 Top 5 Defensive Player Ratings (Video)

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Cole Copeland, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

For anyone who has not seen..

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

umm Demarcus ware a 94? He's only the best pass rusher in the game.

3. Cole Copeland

Don't know if you're trolling or not? lol kinda seems like someones a little bias after talking up Witten as well :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Tell me about it.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ok Suh had a shitty season on an atrocious defense but can we agree he is better than both of those DTs?

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

His Sportsmanship rating of 0 really brought his overall rating down. Don't worry, its like the AWR for a QB in a user game, it wont affect his overall play.

• Like Like x 5
  7. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

I dont mind aggressive play but he is completely dirty. I just dont think he is a good person. His teammates at Nebraska wouldnt really talk bad about him but they wouldnt say anything good about him either. He may even be worse than Fat Al....

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

#'s don't lie. watt being #1 after 1 freak season where he had 5.5 sacks the yr before. Ware hasn't had less than 11 sacks the last 7 yrs including 2 19 sack seasons.

9. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Nope, Geno Atkins is a better player than Suh. He has 5 of the best 17 performances from a DT since 07, Suh has 2(https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/08/10/pof-best-single-games-defensive-tackles/). Geno has 20 more combined sacks/hurries and hits than Suh. If Atkins was playing in another city he'd be talked about as being one of the best defenders in the NFL.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Fair enough. I'd still take Suh if I was building a team. What about Wilkerson :cautious:

11. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have Suh on the Broncos,we need a player like him that doesn't take any BS from anyone.:)

Wilkerson is more of 3-4 DE that came out of nowhere last year. He's a great run defender, came in 2nd in run stops behind Watt. As a run defender he's better than Suh but overall I'd still take Suh.

12. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Well ratings should be reflection of prior season , so Ware should not be top 5 as he was not top 5 in sacks last season.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Is it just me, or does anyone else get turned on by Michelle Beadle's freeze frame displayed for the YouTube video posted? :woot:

• Like Like x 1
  14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

thats not how ratings work or Tony Romo would be rated as a top 5 qb..

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i
    if you like joan rivers

16. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

you do know there are 31 more teams in the NFL right ? lol

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

maybe you should re-read your comment.. I wasn't stating that Romo was/should be one of the top 5 QB in madden i was stating that if your going by stats from last yr alone he finished 3rd in yds. Ware who has avg about 14 sacks per yr should be rated higher than a guy who has had 1 great yr.

18. Cole Copeland

Which comes to my next thought. He's a 94. So why does it even matter? :meh:

• Like Like x 1
  19. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I believe Donny Moore got most of these Defensive Line ratings right. He should take the most current year as most recent data with using prior history to help shape the ratings.

Watt was more dominant last year(20.5 sacks 16 pass deflections, 81 tackles), and being that he is a young player, his ceiling is as high as it gets right now.

Ware did not have a 99 type season last year and is moving from a 3-4 to a 4-3. I would agree with only 11.5 sacks last year he should not be the best Dline rated. His rating is a 94 due to his previous history and not necessarily his last year performance. DE Michael Johnson from the Bengals had 11.5 sacks also last year but I do not believe we will see him at a 94.

I don't exactly see eye to eye with Donny Moore very often, especially with Matt Ryan not having the clutch rating(That's a whole another argument)..