Madden 5min Quarter Demo

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by ThaEra25, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Madden 5min Quarter Demo

Just wanted to let everyone know I went today and reserved Madden 10 so I got the 5 min quarter demo...Very Impressed! The game plays really smooth and the game speed has slowed but its still fast enough...The presentation and the atmosphere around the game make you feel as if you are watching a game on Sunday, they did a great job this year in this aspect...Cant wait now for Aug 14th...

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

did you just say the atmosphere and general feel around gameday is realistic and very good overall? i hope you're right, EA normally is lacking in the presentation department but it sounds like maybe they have finally got it right for madden...

3. ThaEra25

Yes EA made major improvements in the atmosphere to the presentation. USAF Thunderbirds fly over, coin toss, Refs, Chain Gang with on the field animations, Coaches on the sidelines inteacting with players, Qb's on the phone before a seris, etc. This is just from the demo! My only question is why this same type of attention to detail hasnt been done yet to the NCAA titles showing the college atmosphere???

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

NCAA tends to be a year behind Madden in anything really game breaking. i'm sure next year they'll have a lot of that stuff in NCAA (have to wonder if that's why there's the shitty, 70s Rollerball-esque chants in the game this year).

I've said it before, but I was really impressed with how Madden looked this year when I saw it in April. like genuinely "holy shit!" impressed. if the game play is solid, its going to be really, really good - because it has just about everything else.

5. ThaEra25

I have a feeling that most players are joining to be very impressed across the board with this installment of Madden! Cant wait.