1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden Champion Fined/Docked points

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Drifterbub, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think?

2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I don't think the gaming community in general would be surprised by this kind of thing. There are a LOT of scumbags out here on the internet. I'm curious if EA has dug into past public posting of other competitors?

I would assume most of the sport gaming "e-league" community is likely more abrasive than other game community ( CS Go , etc.) ? Some reason the virtual jock strap brings out then worst in people at times.

3. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

I'm not familiar with this "Competitive Series" but IMO he should be made an example of, by ending his current status as a possible award receiving participant. And while I understand the business and focus for such things as this. It would be nice to see swift action and updates for items pertaining to the game itself. ie. When a patch interrupts other aspects of the game etc...

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well, what you did see is that the gaming community were the ones who dug back multiple years into his twitter to find these things. It wasn't EA. I don't think EA really cares how the players brand themselves TOO much. I know they care a little. The problem is what they do while they are in the spotlight that EA creates. If you act up, action will be taken. I like the stance.

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    One thing to remember is that the division that handles competitive gaming and production has nothing to do with the dev team. While all of this is going on at this point in the cycle, the dev team is working on 18 and to some extent, patching/updating 17.

• Like Like x 1
  6. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Totally understand the splitting of the house. But as a consumer I think its necessary for each independent "team" to push product equally. A simple caption such as this addressing a item with a tentative fix date. All to often on the patch side we're left in the dark on if and when we'll get a fix.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I see what you are saying now. I don't pretend to know all the details, but I do know there are obstacles with things like that. As far as official statements go at least. Also WHEN patches are submitted / supposed to be released. Third party dynamics and all that. If you follow the devs on twitter, they will tell you what they can.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    It's an unfortunate reminder of what a digital footprint does to you.

I'm not sure there was enough punishment but that is subjective for sure.