Madden Draft Classes

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by cnic75, Sep 2, 2011.

1. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I cannot seem to get any on my NCAA draft classes to work in Madden. It says that they load successfully in Madden but when I go to scout they are still random. I made sure that I set "Generate Auto-Names" to "No" in NCAA when I started my dynasty. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate any pointers.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I have random names when I load named rosters into a new dynasty. It doesnt matter which set I use.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I had this problem too. The guys in the chat box (Roogie was one of them, there was another one...sorry can't remember to give proper credit) told me the problem was if you save your draft class the first time it asks you right after the season ends, then it won't upload correctly. You have to wait until players leaving. So the first time it asks say no, then the 2nd time it asks at players leaving say yes. I did that and it worked for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

^yup he is correct. Just go resim another season, wait until AFTER players leave then it will work.

Also if you are doing CC and change teams you need to resave the class, the first one will not work.

5. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Thanks. This worked.