Madden interest?

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by JohnnyClutch, Jun 4, 2012.

1. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I already know there are Madden leagues on the site and probably more will be created with the news EA released today about RTP and CCM.

I was just wondering if there would be any interest in having a Redshirts Madden league along with the NCAA league.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Possibly .. I sure hope you are selected for TMFL though :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. sonn

sonn Walk On

I'm game as long as I don't have to be the Dolphins.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I don't know.. Never been a big Madden guy at all but if the rest of the group was going to do it, I would likely do as well. I noticed Cream of the Crop was doing both so it might be something to think about. I would suck really bad so I probably wouldn't want 16 user games a season lol Now, if FIFA could get something like Madden now has, then I would really be happy

5. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I was in TMFL way back in the day and in other Madden leagues......I just don't enjoy it enough to be in a league. The players look to big, heads look too big, names on the jerseys are obnoxiously big. all of it bothers me lol. i dont like the way the game plays. i buy it every year and its fun to fuck around with. If it was a league where you just play, I might enjoy it but keeping up with the salary cap and player's $ killed it for me with TMFL.

also theres no recruiting......recruiting is the only reason I stay here :). shit is fun to me and idk why

6. JohnnyClutch

There is scouting of seniors and juniors starting with the first game of their senior season. Each has there own personalty and there are different stories and things that can happen to them all the way up to the draft. Some examples they gave were you have been scouting the top QB to take with number one pick. You can spend so much time scouting him and fall in love with the guy and taking him number one. Then he could decided after the his junior to go back to school for his senior season. Also he could tear his acl at the combine or get into trouble with the law.

As for salary and all that stuff it is built into the game. No need of tracking in on your own or on a site the xmf.com or whatever the site they use now is.

7. JohnnyClutch

With only 12 people in a Redshirts league I would say it would be pretty safe to assume you wouldn't have to play as the Dolphins.

8. JohnnyClutch

Wouldn't be 16 user games unless you played all 11 other users in season then in the playoffs you get all users. Plus who knows how bad or good any of us will be with the new real time physics engine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

So what's new with Madden? Is franchise mode as deep as NFL Head Coach yet?

10. sonn

sonn Walk On

Sounds like they're getting really close to it.

11. JohnnyClutch

From what I've seen and read its going to be deeper. All of the details of the franchise part of connect careers has not been released yet but the scouting of seniors, juniors for the draft sounds phenomenal with all the stories and different personalities the players can have. Plus Trey Wingo and Adam Schefter can tweet rumors and comments based on who you are scouting as well as other things.

12. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I might be interested as long as I don't have to spend alot of time with it and we can import players from the Redshirts.

13. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

No importing draft classes and for good reason. There is more depth and story-lines to the incoming draft prospects.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I mean, if all of you guys really want to do it, then I guess I'd be in. I'm just nowhere near as excited about all this new Madden stuff as everyone else is apparently.

16. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I just don't know how I would find the time:

OOTP (although a small time commitment)
    Redshirts
    TMFL
    Basline???

If we do this, we have to move at a leisurely pace, like 72 hours or some shit. Maybe we should try something different though, like play in Superstar mode or something?

17. JohnnyClutch

A superstar CC would be cool.

18. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

yeah with tcbl, redshirts and tmfl( if i get in) would be way to much if it wasnt at a slower pace