1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden just pisses me off so damn much!!!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by CWT 3000, Apr 22, 2011.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Sorry, this is my rant after Madden continues to F me with it's stupid injury physics. And why is it, when an injury occurs it seems to always be a star player for an extended period of time?

My first attempt I got disconnected 2 minutes into the 1Q. Restart, and proceed to have the lamest experience in an on-line game ever. I nearly lost half of my starters with minor injuries during the game. Luckily only one was a major injury... unfortunately it was to Savage (4 weeks broken Ribs).

I can't stress enough, the amount of BS. Every other play was stopped for a player of mine, to be helped off the field. I lost a FS, both SS, and a WR for the game; DE, another WR, OL, FB, and CB for minor injuries usually 1 or 2 quarters max. Just pisses me off that this shit happens. I wanted to stab Madden in the fu@King heart with a tree stump while playing. Have a nice day.

2. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Shit.... Did I lose anyone?

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Yes. Your LOLB is out for like 6 weeks.