Madden NFL 13 @ E3: 9 minutes of raw Gameplay - Seahawks vs 49ers

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 4
  2. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I love the Pre-game set-up and the stat overlays. Game looks great, can't wait to see how it feels. Have they went back to analog kicking or is it just one button press now? You can still see the kicking tee on Ginn's ko td. I was disappointed when Ginn ran around it. I wanted to see if the RTP would let him trip on it. :)

3. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

The Intro was awesome. Another thing I really liked was when Smith got hit as he threw on the INT TD , he got hit right in the ribs under the arm and the arm stayed on top instead of warping back underneath, im not sure if thats in NCAA or not but it really stood out for me there.

4. Jordan Kleinedler

Jordan Kleinedler Walk On

Looks great, can't wait to see some footage of my Detroit Lions! :D

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I am sorry, the presentation does not impress me. The stadium seems dead, and the intro was sorta awkward...

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

A lot of silence when Ginn runs that kickoff back, no commentary...

Seems players can still cut on a dime..

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

It's....so....beautiful!

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's also still two months away from release.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The Madden presentation team came brought their lunch pails to WORK. I've never seen such a leap in presentation.

• Like Like x 2
  10. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Which is why I am not jumping overboard, I am just uncertain is all. Uncertainty will always be present during this time, especially since Madden is one of the most popular titles in gaming; With great popularity will also come great scrutiny, we (the fans, and the people putting out $60) should always expect more from EA. The good news is no one is saying "this game sucks...etc, etc." I see its potential and where their team wants to go with the game, I just hope they get there. I will say the setup for online/offline/myplayer franchise looks awesome.

11. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I can't wait to see Eli Manning try and look all tough and menacing during the pre-game montage.

12. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

It's certainly a gorgeous game. There is a shot of the stadium with the scoreboard in the background which looked amazing.

13. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I hear they strictly mo-capped Eli flashing his rings for pre-game
    [​IMG]

14. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I'll just hit "A" to skip the intro, get the ball, and start tossing some TD's with the Two-Time Super Bowl MVP, Eli Manning. Sound good...? Sound good?[​IMG]

15. BlyGilmore

still my favorite picture of Eli. A buddy of mine emailed this to me shortly after the Giants traded for him ...

[​IMG]

all the email said was "our QB of the future." I responded "at least the chick is hot."

16. BlyGilmore

back to the game. it looks awesome. presentation is top notch. i'm loving Phil Simms doing the color commentary. the starting lineups are a nice touch (even if they are brought to us by Papa Johns). And I liked the "Alex Smith jogging onto the field" package. The coin flip and opening in the stadium are nice.

everything up to the opening kick off when the ecstatic crowd just dies. instead of the atmosphere building toward the opening kickoff and the place going nuts its like everybody got up to take a piss.

the running game has me concerned so far. in the clips i've seen i've yet to see somebody have a nice run for like 5 yards up the gut. seems the HB gets the ball and is swarmed.

and play-by-play is still shit. (glad to hear Crabtree couldn't get both feet down on a slant pattern in the middle of the field).

(IMO its amazing that play-by-play in these games really is no better, and probably worse, than Madden back in the Pat Summerall days.)

17. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

He looks like that in games sometimes too. Without the beer.

18. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

cant wait to get this and play with my niners

19. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

If I were Patrick Willis, I'd be pretty upset at Eli Manning, too.

BETTA LUCK NEXT YEAR

20. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

oh im over that loss a long time ago i just found that picture and thought it was funny

21. ItsAllAboutTheU

ItsAllAboutTheU Walk On

I'm not usually a stickler for commentary but man that was just not very good at all. And the crowd was dead too which is very unfortunate. Hope they can remedy this by release day. The visual presentation on the other hand was great. I enjoyed the "cutscenes" if you want to call them that as well as the graphic overlays.

22. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

the presentation is sick the stat overlay is awesome. on the other side the crowd could be more lively. Its a lit if dead air with Simms and Nantz. gameplay looks the same from 12